Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MY problem with being Black

Y

YunGandUgly

Greycel
The worst part about me being black is that my hair isn't black and my skin isn't black either which makes being black really hard for me, I have literally everything else black like dark eyes and recessed chin.

My biggest problem with being white is that my skin is not white.

I wish I lived in antartica

YunGandUgly said:
The worst part about me being black is that my hair isn't black and my skin isn't black either which makes being black really hard for me, I have literally everything else black like dark eyes and recessed chin.

why won't you move to SEA?

you'll be a king there

The problem about being black is that im white smh

I wish i was black, ill just go to asia.

ddon't complain the other day i just saw some european hot girl flirting with an ugly tyrone
dickcels are not real incels

gentsupreme said:

you'll be a king there

I'd probably fit right in man, 5'10, broken english, just missing the squinty eyes tbh

YunGandUgly said:
I'd probably fit right in man, 5'10, broken english, just missing the squinty eyes tbh

if only I had a minimal amount of money......I would've been typing from there already.

gentsupreme said:
if only I had a minimal amount of money......I would've been typing from there already.

I will meet you there in 5 years brother :cool:

There is nothing wrong with being black, whether that's dark-skinned, or light-skinned.

I have black features in my face. Forward maxilla and....... ye.

YunGandUgly said:
I will meet you there in 5 years brother :cool:

lol you can go there by saving up with a minimum wage job
you dont have to be a college graduate.

gentsupreme said:

you'll be a king there

WorldRulerAisha said:

NXrgm.gif

WTF are you people talking about? There's no female on earth that despise burakus more than asian females. Especially in Asia.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
There is nothing wrong with being black, whether that's dark-skinned, or light-skinned.

Pasteleiro said:
gentsupreme said:
you'll be a king there
WorldRulerAisha said:
NXrgm.gif

WTF are you people talking about? There's no female on earth that despise burakus more than asian females. Especially in Asia.

also this op, do not go to asia as a black man. just lol at anyone who gave that advice.

whogivesafucc said:
also this op, do not go to asia as a black man. just lol at anyone who gave that advice.

why?

Pasteleiro said:
NXrgm.gif

thinking all asian females are racist zzzzz

You guys have no clue what youre talking about jfl. Even in san fran they get asian girls.

WorldRulerAisha said:
whogivesafucc said:
why?

Pasteleiro said:
NXrgm.gif

You guys have no clue what youre talking about jfl. Even in san fran they get asian girls.

literally every asian guy i ever met thought blacks were subhuman monkeys and the only reason i was even friends with them was because i was a white guy and they liked me. i don't even want to know what asian GIRLS think of them.

WorldRulerAisha said:
why?

I'm not saying that it's impossible but it's very clear the fascination that asian women have for white skin. Hell, a Nigel Igger would have a greater chance going to Poland, Ukraine, Austria or any eastern european country than going to Japan, Thailand, Philippines.

whogivesafucc said:
literally every asian guy i ever met thought blacks were subhuman monkeys and the only reason i was even friends with them was because i was a white guy and they liked me. i don't even want to know what asian GIRLS think of them.

My black guy tinder experiment says other wise. Hes getting matches. Im shocked you actually think all asians are racist because of your personal experience xd. Dont listen to this guy OP. Yes for the most part most are against dark skin but not all.

Pasteleiro said:
I'm not saying that it's impossible but it's very clear the fascination that asian women have for white skin. Hell, a Nigel Igger would have a greater chance going to Poland, Ukraine, Austria or any eastern european country than going to Japan, Thailand, Philippines.

Most girls like black guys in China especially in guangzong. Some will like you some wont, telling him dont go is dumb af.

I wish I were black tbh.

WorldRulerAisha said:
whogivesafucc said:
My black guy tinder experiment says other wise. Hes getting matches. Im shocked you actually think all asians are racist because of your personal experience xd. Dont listen to this guy OP. Yes for the most part most are against dark skin but not all.

Pasteleiro said:
Most girls like black guys in China especially in guangzong. Some will like you some wont, telling him dont go is dumb af.

oh damn. guess i'm wrong then lol

If your black and under 5'9 your screwed

Blacks typically have coarse hair and chocolate skin is view as rough and slightly dirty. I think objectively white is the best ethnic you can be, but ultimately it come down to your looks. In short if you are ugly you will be ugly and if you are attractive you will be attractive regardless of ethnicity

WorldRulerAisha said:

Can you post the experiment?

WorldRulerAisha said:
lol you can go there by saving up with a minimum wage job
you dont have to be a college graduate.