Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My primary school reunion day is near.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
But I don't want to attend there..... 
I have very bad childhood memories with that school.
Being lowest status...being picked last.
I don't want to meet my old crush.
I don't want to meet my old bullies.

But my chad friend who lives near my house will pressure me to join for sure.

Its over for primaryschool-cels

i doubt that its mandatory.

After school I just left and that is it. Is this an american thing?

ArtoriasWolf said:
After school I just left and that is it. Is this an american thing?

Its an American thing, they are that retarded kek.
Meme country.

Just don't go, and if you do go, then bring down the house.

Virginp0wers said:
i doubt that its mandatory.

It's all about "social pressure".

Those are still a thing?

Anyway, you should go. It might actually make you feel better about yourself.

not_here_4_points said:

If anything, it'll give him even more depression when he sees how successful everyone else is except for him.

Never too late to go ER

UniformDearFluke.gif

Be a hERo and evaporate the reunion

not_here_4_points said:
Those are still a thing?

I've gained 50 lbs last year,that's why I don't want to attend there..
I was always a nerd ,unathletic and aspie as fuck.
If they know I still can't drive or get laid this would be my biggest nightmare ever

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
If anything, it'll give him even more depression when he sees how successful everyone else is except for him.

That seems very unlikely to be the case.

SUPERCEL said:
I've gained 50 lbs last year,that's why I don't want to attend there..
I was always a nerd ,unathletic and aspie as fuck.
If they know I still can't drive or get laid this would be my biggest nightmare ever

They probably wouldn't catch onto those things if you played it cool. If you could anyway. It might be catharsis for you, seeing what losers many of the cool kids turned out to be.

not_here_4_points said:
That seems very unlikely to be the case.

Why? Most people will probably go with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Why? Most people will probably go with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Yeah, they may be more successful in that regard but I'm sure many would be visibly unhappy or embarrassed about some life events.

It would be awkward for sure,because I've shitted my pants and puked in the school...I fear if they can still remember it.

I had severe asthma which prevents me from doing good in sports...This makes me become a poindexter and socially akward creep.
But It got better now,I can sprint a mile without being exhausted.

A Primary School Reunion? I don't even remember a frickin' thing about my primary school experience.

existentialhack said:
A Primary School Reunion? I don't even remember a frickin' thing about my primary school experience.

All I remember is when the bitch landwhale teacher made us sit on the floor when we were lined up for lunch because ""we"" were being loud. I say ""we"" because I was the only polite student

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
All I remember is when the bitch landwhale teacher made us sit on the floor when we were lined up for lunch because ""we"" were being loud. I say ""we"" because I was the only polite student

I'm a wizard so half of my teachers are dead kek. I remember a lot, but they're like memories of memories. I remember the girls and boys changing for PE all in one big hall, which seems weird in hindsight.

existentialhack said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I'm a wizard so half of my teachers are dead kek. I remember a lot, but they're like memories of memories. I remember the girls and boys changing for PE all in one big hall, which seems weird in hindsight.
I grew up in the 90s and the 00s, so some might be still alive

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

How old are you? Are you a UKcel? I went to at the back-end of switching to a two-tier system, so only had 4 years of Primary. Happy memories tbh. Had friends and played kiss-catch. Total normie. My Mum worked as a teaching assistant.

existentialhack said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
How old are you? Are you a UKcel? I went to at the back-end of switching to a two-tier system, so only had 4 years of Primary. Happy memories tbh. Had friends and played kiss-catch. Total normie. My Mum worked as a teaching assistant.
27 and live in the US

I'm Kointo

I still remember the PE teacher who humilated me infront of the entire class....fuck it

SUPERCEL said:
I still remember the PE teacher who humilated me infront of the entire class....fuck it

wat happened brah

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
How can you sleep in PE?

Everyone was playing in the match and I was a bench-warming reserve.

I used to be all for a school reunion until my NEETdom never ended and I started baldceling. Then I stopped bothering. With my other school, to hell with reunions, I want to nuke it.