Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Primary Care Pedatrician Made Bleak Predictions About My Life Which Came True

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I had a primary care physician whom I went to see for checkups, vaccinations or whenever I had a health problem, all the way from early childhood to age 19. While he did his job decently and was mostly professional, two things he said comes to my mind.

The first time was all the way back when I was 11 or 12, during a yearly checkup, I don't entirely remember the context, but he was aware of my diagnosed autism. Out of nowhere he mentioned, that throughout my life I'd only have a few friends, maybe a small group of them, and limited success with girls, implying I'd never be popular, liked by most of my peers or totally sexually successful. Unfortunately his predictions actually turned out to be a bit sugarcoated, since here I am with no friends and absolutely no sexual or romantic experiences.

Another time when I went in as an adult, he asked about my college major and asked me a few times skeptically if I thought I could complete it and whether I could pass a math class that I had failed, indicating that he had little faith in my intellectual abilities or at least thought that I wasn't intelligent. Just as he assumed, I ended up dropping out, partially due to my intelligence but also due to a poor social environment and suicidal depression. Surprisingly, I did manage to narrowly pass that math class, second time around, not that it matters anymore.

Last edited:
you graduated?

This makes me wonder if it would have made any difference to me if my parents were more pro-active when I was younger about getting me checked up. They were always too busy doing their own shit, the few times they took me to doctors they just said "boys will be boys, etc" but that was back in the 90s so maybe things are different now.

I didn't get diagnosed till age 30 and by myself starting the process when neetbux niggers kept assuming I must be some kind of alcoholic or drug user not being able to get a job, literally never drank or done drugs in my life, so I needed to go finally check officially for autism so they can stop accusing me of being some drug addict or drunk. The normies actually mistake my autism for being on drugs/drunk all the time.

This makes me wonder if it would have made any difference to me if my parents were more pro-active when I was younger about getting me checked up. They were always too busy doing their own shit, the few times they took me to doctors they just said "boys will be boys, etc" but that was back in the 90s so maybe things are different now.
My abusive parents were hardly proactive, I just live in a first-world country where checkups are required.

My abusive parents were hardly proactive, I just live in a first-world country where checkups are required.
how old are you? there was never any autism checkups required for when i was younger in the late 80s/90s (australia) im pretty sure thats only a recent here now where they diagnose young kids

how old are you? there was never any autism checkups required for when i was younger in the late 80s/90s (australia) im pretty sure thats only a recent here now where they diagnose young kids
Well for autism I had serious behavioral issues and the school kept complaining about it, which led them to eventually give in since they got sick of hearing about it.

Well for autism I had serious behavioral issues and the school kept complaining about it, which led them to eventually give in since they got sick of hearing about it.

I had this as well, I kept leaving school to go home because i didnt see the point in staying there because I just got shit on by teachers and other kids, and I would leave to go home to use the toilet because I didn't want to use the school toilets.

They put the school on lockdown to search for me because of this.

Never once did they ever get me to psychiatrists or psychologists to be tested, I was just told that I was "naughty boy who doesnt listen teehee"

I had this as well, I kept leaving school to go home because i didnt see the point in staying there because I just got shit on by teachers and other kids, and I would leave to go home to use the toilet because I didn't want to use the school toilets.

They put the school on lockdown to search for me because of this.

Never once did they ever get me to psychiatrists or psychologists to be tested, I was just told that I was "naughty boy who doesnt listen teehee"
They probably weren't as serious about education in the 80's and 90's, as they were when I was growing up.

One of the clearest memories of my childhood was when I was 7 years old and I was sitting on the exam table. I remember they had just taken xrays of my legs for some reason and the doctor came in and discussed what they saw. She said that my growth plates we're further along than most other kids and that I won't be very tall when I grow up. I was a small baby as well, and I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. Its very unfortunate I didn't die then. My mom looked disappointed and I remember feeling like shit for the rest of the day.

I had my first suicidal thoughts that night. They never end.

Blackpilled doctor