Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My president wants me dead

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Our president is yet again trying to pass another law to destroy our contry, and more precisely this time its retirement system. This is basically high treason. Wageslaves won't be able to retire with a normal pension before 70 and even that would be rare as more and more people begin to work after 20 or do not work for a full period of time after uni. Trucel wageslaves are getting angry all over the country and this is probably a budding 1789 revival we will see in the coming weeks if we don't get rid of the traitor asap. The law is basically betting on a lot of wageslave dying BEFORE they can reach the point of retirement, so that all the money they put in the system can be used for other things by the president. It's basically a money laudering scheme with extra step, all that because foids elected a Chad who fucked his french teacher for aesthetical reasons. FUCK THIS SHIT

What country do you live in?

Macron is a joke to everyone, I called him granny fucker in front of my friends and we all laughed.

I'm not from France so idk if people simp for him there, but he's no Chad.

should have voted lepen

Oust the President, end the Republiqueee and declare yourself Empereur of Europe, Romans, Germans and Etcetra

wait i thought the law said retirement was at 65 not 70

should have voted lepen
Facts. The French are extremely cucked and love Niggers to an insane amount. Zemour or LePen were their only chance.

wait i thought the law said retirement was at 65 not 70
65 ? JFL

65 will be the minimum age, and nobody retires at the minimum age. This is basic crook shit right here.

Facts. The French are extremely cucked and love Niggers to an insane amount. Zemour or LePen were their only chance.
dude cope, zemour is fake opposition
that guy works for zog
that square faced leftist is gay and lepen family is ran by marion which is a woman
LaSalle is the only real man out there but too bad he's not popular enough
65 ? JFL

65 will be the minimum age, and nobody retires at the minimum age. This is basic crook shit right here.
word
cousin told me how bad shit is
ppl becoming homeless
half the country cant afford heat
retirees's pay check not being enough etc etc

A corrupt shit hole called France.
ITS OVER

Eric Zemmour mogs.

Imagine a nafri president in France :feelskek:
NOOOOOOO HE'S WHITE FRENCH MAN :feels::soy:

bro look at his son, if i showed you a cropped pic and told u he was my cousin you'd believe it
eric-zemmour-les-confidences-tres-inattendues-thibault-son-fils-cadet-face-camera.jpeg

Oh, hi there neighbour! Same here!
Wanna rope together? :feelsokman: :feelsrope: