Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my present situation (HS)

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm in my last year of HS, so I thought I could give you some insight into what it's like today (since most members are older than me).
There are a total of 5 males in my class (myself included) and +20 females (now that I think about, if they were to be distributed each of the guys would have a harem haha).
The guys are as follows:
-tall chad
-tall semi chad
-handsome manlet mulatto
-manlet mulatto (me)
-autistic dude
ALL the girls are passed around mainly by the top 2, with the 3rd guy getting some action too. You should see the way their eyes light up when they're talking to a male of superior quality...
They mostly pretend I don't exist, unless there's an a group assignment that needs to be done, in which case they begrudgingly talk to me with voices filled with poison and disgust.
They party all the time, have casual hookups in those parties, and as if that wasn't enough, I've also heard them talking about guys they find on tinder (I THOUGHT TINDER DIDN'T EXIST IN MY COUNTRY WHAT THE FUCK). They're also obsessed with social media and when they're not scheduling a fuck date they're posting provocative pictures online.
All the girls are rabid feminists and the school programme and the teachers (specially the sociology teacher) validate their beliefs.
The guys aren't much better. Mostly a bunch of degenerate monkeys. I remember the third dude, when asked if it bothered him if a girl fucks around, simply responded with "as long as she gives me pleasure". That seems to be the mentality of most "men" these days.
We have groups in our history class and mine is composed of me, the autistic dude and two ABSOLUTE LITERAL WHORES (they talk about ALL their depraved acts, their disgusting sex lives, instead of actually doing the schoolwork, and I'm sure even the teachers can fucking hear them...).
I have oneitis (inb4 :soy:) since 8th grade, and thinking about her being defiled by random gigachads makes me go mad.
Don't know if I'll attend uni at this point. Seems like a waste of money and I would probably puke just by being in the same room as those "people".
sorry for the blogpost
also, I can't imagine what it's like in highschools in nordic countries or the USA, must be even worse, fucking hell

Uh oh. My system says its over.

I'm in my last year of HS, so I thought I could give you some insight into what it's like today (since most members are older than me).
There are a total of 5 males in my class (myself included) and +20 females (now that I think about, if they were to be distributed each of the guys would have a harem haha).
The guys are as follows:
-tall chad
-tall semi chad
-handsome manlet mulatto
-manlet mulatto (me)
-autistic dude
ALL the girls are passed around mainly by the top 2, with the 3rd guy getting some action too. You should see the way their eyes light up when they're talking to a male of superior quality...
They mostly pretend I don't exist, unless there's an a group assignment that needs to be done, in which case they begrudgingly talk to me with voices filled with poison and disgust.
They party all the time, have casual hookups in those parties, and as if that wasn't enough, I've also heard them talking about guys they find on tinder (I THOUGHT TINDER DIDN'T EXIST IN MY COUNTRY WHAT THE FUCK). They're also obsessed with social media and when they're not scheduling a fuck date they're posting provocative pictures online.
All the girls are rabid feminists and the school programme and the teachers (specially the sociology teacher) validate their beliefs.
The guys aren't much better. Mostly a bunch of degenerate monkeys. I remember the third dude, when asked if it bothered him if a girl fucks around, simply responded with "as long as she gives me pleasure". That seems to be the mentality of most "men" these days.
We have groups in our history class and mine is composed of me, the autistic dude and two ABSOLUTE LITERAL WHORES (they talk about ALL their depraved acts, their disgusting sex lives, instead of actually doing the schoolwork, and I'm sure even the teachers can fucking hear them...).
I have oneitis (inb4 :soy:) since 8th grade, and thinking about her being defiled by random gigachads makes me go mad.
Don't know if I'll attend uni at this point. Seems like a waste of money and I would probably puke just by being in the same room as those "people".
sorry for the blogpost
also, I can't imagine what it's like in highschools in nordic countries or the USA, must be even worse, fucking hellView attachment 80451
Just go to the military tbh, if you don't want to go to college that is always an option and you will eventually get respect from everyone you know, and a slight chance of foids too. I found it best not to talk to anyone in my high school, I live up north so as you can imagine they are similar in interests and ideology, very blue pilled and appeal to the \left\, there is no "man talk" with them. They are very feminine and act as if every talk is broadcasted on CNN.

Just go to the military tbh, if you don't want to go to college that is always an option and you will eventually get respect from everyone you know, and a slight chance of foids too. I found it best not to talk to anyone in my high school, I live up north so as you can imagine they are similar in interests and ideology, very blue pilled and appeal to the \left\, there is no "man talk" with them. They are very feminine and act as if every talk is broadcasted on CNN.
Go military
Die for chad
Die for stacy
Nobody gives a fuck you died
They want you dead
???
You lose either way.

OP, you don't want these kinds of girls anyway. Don't stress it too much. It is better to remain Incel than to try to impress these kinds of girls in the hopes of her taking notice of you. Focus on yourself and your studies and move forward!

I think joining the military might be a good idea (my family talked to me about it before) so I'm definitely considering it.

Go military
Die for chad
Die for stacy
Nobody gives a fuck you died
They want you dead
???
You lose either way.
You could work as an officer in the military or some other rank that does not have to go out in battle. Plus there is no volatile war out there, most people who go in come back out since there is not much action except air strikes

i AM saddened by your story. it nevER even began. we never CHOse this life. ITS OVER

You could work as an officer in the military or some other rank that does not have to go out in battle. Plus there is no volatile war out there, most people who go in come back out since there is not much action except air strikes
The concept of trying to protect stacy and chads life is nonsense. You want to help chads stay safe and not get nuked? Lul some people enjoy getting mogged.

I think joining the military might be a good idea (my family talked to me about it before) so I'm definitely considering it.
If you do just know they will get into your brain before anything else, they can't physically manage you so they brainwash you instead. Try to grow in mental strength so that you can dish out the treatment you will get without breaking

OP, you don't want these kinds of girls anyway. Don't stress it too much. It is better to remain Incel than to try to impress these kinds of girls in the hopes of her taking notice of you. Focus on yourself and your studies and move forward!

One of the best ways to cope tbh