Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My prediction is that Kamala is going to win the election.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
The Only demographic which will vote for orange man are white males. Ethnics, white women etc all vote blue. Kamala has the upper hand because, of the abortion issue. And most American foids think abortion is the top issue.

Tldr; it's over for Trump.

Last edited:
nothing-ever-happens-v0-xpvz5jt0o4pd1.jpeg

Nothing evER happens

He's up 1% in a popular vote poll by the New York Times

He can comfortably lose the popular vote by 3% and still win which is beyond the margin of error

He can comfortably lose the popular vote by 3% and still win which is beyond the margin of error
The popular vote doesn't matter
Only the electoral college matters

He can
Hillary won the PV in 2016, but lost the EC to Trump
That's what I said, a dem can win the popular vote by 3% and still comfortably lose EC

It's only possible for a rep to lose EC when he wins the popular vote in theory because of swing state demographics

Atlasintel which is the best US pollster by far has him up 3% in the popular vote post debate, it's joever for Kamala

hes down 2% in the popular vote by nyt, hes down in every poll i have seen. I can't imagine him winning tbh, other than him getting shot, he has made a complete ass of himself with the Haitians eating dogs remark and all the scandals of him that have come out. Even some Republicans have stopped supporting him.

he has made a complete ass of himself with the Haitians eating dogs remark
I don't understand why that's a big deal tho? Wasn't it true anyway?

I ould fuck coomela hairys in her pussy with a condom

Tyrone wins and stomps both

hes down 2% in the popular vote by nyt, hes down in every poll i have seen. I can't imagine him winning tbh, other than him getting shot, he has made a complete ass of himself with the Haitians eating dogs remark and all the scandals of him that have come out. Even some Republicans have stopped supporting him.
Trump already has his demographic dead set, as he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose a vote.

It's irrelevant who wins either way as his platform is mass immigration through green cards, pro-choice, complete disavowal of Project 2025.

Only worth following for the betting markets due to the massive suppression polling, he's definitely the favorite at the moment.