Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My prayer for 3rd worldcels

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
Most first world retards argue how hard their life is but at least your are lucky that you don't live in the 3rd world

Aint readin allat

Nobody here is truly 3rd world.

There are some.
Even if they are here I bet they're rich for their country. Who else can sit around on an incel forum whining? Sexless young men in famished and failed states join ISIS or whatever warlord militia their country has to pillage pussy and food.

Most first world retards argue how hard their life is but at least your are lucky that you don't live in the 3rd world
Get your fuckin neet money burgercel n stop the bs

HTN in 3rd world shithole > sub 5 truecel in muh first world country

HTN in 3rd world shithole > sub 5 truecel in muh first world country
A htn is htn applying race tax doesn't make him a sub5 it just reduces his potency to attract girls

Even if they are here I bet they're rich for their country. Who else can sit around on an incel forum whining? Sexless young men in famished and failed states join ISIS or whatever warlord militia their country has to pillage pussy and food.
No, the corruption in the 3rd world is rife and wagecucking has a high bar

Get your fuckin neet money burgercel n stop the bs
I'm jealous of first-worldcels, atleast they can be neet because they get gibs. My country doesn't even give gibs to disabled people, or it's not enough to relieve them

I'm jealous of first-worldcels, atleast they can be neet because they get gibs. My country doesn't even give gibs to disabled people, or it's not enough to relieve them
:feelsbadman:

Far easier to get a wife in the 3rd world than the 1st world. Having access to cheap entertainment and consumer goods is useless when you’re perennially frustrated.

Brb sending thoughts and feelings

Pretty comfortsblr being in Germany. Neetbux is a given .

thanks for the prayers, im sure it will make life changing improvements

@BlackCel_from_ZA @Fevet @acorn @Pajeetsingh

@Evil Pigeonn

Bro, I'd do anything to be average in America
Had to slaughter a cow earlier
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: side note, One of my cousins slaughter a cow with a fucking butter knife mang. I'll never forget that day, nigga did it in one fell swoop mang, traumatized the fuck outta of me

Can confirm
Not only am I ugly, I also had to be born in this shit hole of a country with a diabolical economy

God really wants me fucked

I think I'm going to die homeless in America even though I am entitled to NEET in Europe.

Can confirm
Not only am I ugly, I also had to be born in this shit hole of a country with a diabolical economy

God really wants me fucked
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope: