Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My pos brother and his friends disrespect me, just because I don't have a job/degree, yet

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
My brother and his friends disrespect me, because I don't have a job/degree. even though I'm doing SO MUCH.
I do the taxes for the WHOLE FAMILY. I got my brother a 600€ tax refund, but he didn't even bother to thank me. He just said "What's the big deal, I could've done it myself" ... pos.
When our mother went suicidal and threatened to kill herself, he literally went back into his room not giving a fuck, while I had to take care of her and see if I'd have to call an ambulance. He left me alone with our suicidal mother ... pos.
When my brother came home drunk af, I had to take care of him, because he was so fucked up, he was literally sitting in the bathtub filled with his own vomit, while flooding the whole fucking bathroom with water!!!! The next morning he said he can't remember anything and he don't want to know what happened. He didn't acknowledge the fact that I had to stay up the whole night and take care of his degenerate ass, he didn't thank me, nothing ... pos.
I'm literally the only one in this house who can figure shit out. I do literally everything related with paperwork.
I always get asked first if anything happens. I'm probably the only one with an IQ above NPC lvl in this house.
I'm literally running this fucking house, while he's sitting on his computer watching Twitch.tv (degenerate) or working in his low-end low IQ blue collar job.
I have knowledge of so many things. I can handle electronics, like fixing broken electronics, soldering stuff etc. I know how to wrench, I know how to paint things, I know how to repair things. I know how to code, I know basic law, I'm interested in politics ... I just have a good amount of knowledge overall.

Despite all that, he and his low IQ friend treat me like shit and disrespect me to the max, just because I'm not employeed!
Fucking low IQ NPCs think they're something better just because they have their fucking low end low IQ jobs, while I'm taking care of all the problems.

high iq bragger geddout

My brother’s friends are all assholes. Smug pretty boy pricks.

Most normies are like that. Wanting to beat the shit out of them is good motivation for gymceling.
I’m pretty sure I could beat the shit out of them tbh. But my family already think I’m crazy and not to be trusted so probably not a good idea.