Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My poem to Anne Frank

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
E29CE0FD 200A 4A9F 80E1 AC2687734A63

Oh cute and sweet Anne Frank, now you're my slave, my personal jewish fucktoy, I can do as I please with you and your body belongs to me, put that silly annoyed expression, I don't give a fuck it makes my cock bigger and my desire to rape you has no fucking limits now, you and your stupid little "whatever" expression while giving me the middle finger, I'll teach you a lesson little harlot, a lesson that you, nor your pussy will ever fucking forget.
Now I'll grab you by the throat, squeezing real hard but your face remains the same, do you really think you'll keep this "though" girl bullshit act? I don't fucking think so, you'll be begging for my sperm inside your womb in five minutes once I'm done with you, you stupid slave you're nothing to me but a toy, my toy.
You'll beg me to marry you, and I will, only because I'll be able to fill your fertile kike womb with my brown Goyim seed, and there's not even one single motherfucking thing that you can do about it Anne, you're mine now, stupid little bitch, you are mine and mine alone, and once we're finished I'll make you cum and masturbate over the fucking Torah while insulting god and screaming at him that my cock is better than whatever shit he could give to you Anne, you'll scream your lungs out that you'd rather suck my dick every single night for the rest of your life before accepting eternal salvation.
Sweet Anne,

This is going on IT

But im werid for liking femdom.

love her bananas in pyjamas cosplay
ab6761610000e5ebce283be0577a2acbad861e37

Brocel, how long did it take you to come up with this?
_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg

Somebody post that Anne frank copypasta

View attachment 1201959
Oh cute and sweet Anne Frank, now you're my slave, my personal jewish fucktoy, I can do as I please with you and your body belongs to me, put that silly annoyed expression, I don't give a fuck it makes my cock bigger and my desire to rape you has no fucking limits now, you and your stupid little "whatever" expression while giving me the middle finger, I'll teach you a lesson little harlot, a lesson that you, nor your pussy will ever fucking forget.
Now I'll grab you by the throat, squeezing real hard but your face remains the same, do you really think you'll keep this "though" girl bullshit act? I don't fucking think so, you'll be begging for my sperm inside your womb in five minutes once I'm done with you, you stupid slave you're nothing to me but a toy, my toy.
You'll beg me to marry you, and I will, only because I'll be able to fill your fertile kike womb with my brown Goyim seed, and there's not even one single motherfucking thing that you can do about it Anne, you're mine now, stupid little bitch, you are mine and mine alone, and once we're finished I'll make you cum and masturbate over the fucking Torah while insulting god and screaming at him that my cock is better than whatever shit he could give to you Anne, you'll scream your lungs out that you'd rather suck my dick every single night for the rest of your life before accepting eternal salvation.
Sweet Anne,
G...... GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

But im werid for liking femdom.
Id say femdom is weirder than this. Foids are meant to be submissive and men are supposed to be dominant wanting a foid to be dominant is weird and close to a cuckold fetish

Brocel, how long did it take you to come up with this?
_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg
3 mins I think, that picture gave me the hardest boner of the week and it was easy to imagine the things that I would do to her

3 mins I think, that picture gave me the hardest boner of the week and it was easy to imagine the things that I would do to her
I'm impressed honestly.
Here, have this! you've earned it! :feelskek:
ForghostridER

View attachment 1201959
Sweet Anne,
This is the type of autism that we need and deserve

New copypasta just dropped.