Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My plans for the Future

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
I'm in the process of moneymaxxing, I'm pretty good at, I've 10x $200 to $2000 within on a couple of months soon that will be $20,000 then $200,000 it's only a matter of time before I ascend to higher class of wealth. Soon i'll be in charge of businesses across the world and i will RULE the wagie peasents with an iron fist, I will use normalfags for profit, I will find every loophole to pay them as little as possible so that can maximize profits to the extreme. I will be cold and ruthless no-one will spared, I will hoard my wealth for myself and those in my family who have prevented my suicide. Because when it cost them nothing but time they didn't even bother to come see if i was ok, clearly crying, clearly in mental anguish and in public few not one of them came to see if i was ok. I could have killed myself, their apathy has created monster thirsty for power and I WILL SHOW THEM HOW RUTHLESS I CAN BE.

Vegeta battle

Then i will get my revenge on foids, First I will peddle my wealth into influencing elections across the globe, My main goal will be to outlaw abortion EVERYWHERE no country will be safe from my influence then i will secure funds to begin the replacement of the foid menace ANDROID GFS, I will build the first ANDROID GFs i will create the Artificial Womb and men will no longer have to tolerate those rotten femoids EVER AGAIN. Simping will be reduced to ashes, Babies will be born to millions of Android woman human men couples across the planet. Then these same foids will experience what we have had to experience for decades, A life of total isolation. It's the ultimate revenge without a drop of blood spilled. No love, No Sex this is supposedly a life worth living, this is not so bad? THEN BE PREPARED TO LIVE IT FOID.

Vegeta laughing 3

I know that it's a long shot, But my WILL is stronger then ever. Mostly thanks to the way Incel Haters speak of people like me it makes me more then EVER want arise and crush them beneath my foot. Keep talking shit faggots I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE because it's not enough for me to just succeed but you must FAIL aswell. You think i should be locked up? good that means your afraid of me, Afraid of what i can do and what i capable of, You know there is no stopping what is next. I will die before i give up on these goals.

KAIfEIh

Brutal schizo-maniapill

That's all the money you have? I'm over $100k in savings and over $300k networth at age 29.

Good luck bro, hopefully you can grow your wealth and use it to cope in many ways.