Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My plans for my future

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I’ve always wanted revenge on my last love, I love her to death and she insults my looks, makes me suicidal as shit, and rejects me every damn time and no matter what I do even if I were to magically become chad I know she still wouldnt want me.
and for that im taking everything away from her, I’m finding a way to sterilize a woman (in Minecraft), mutilate her pussy to the point where she can’t use it anymore to feel pleasure. I’ll burn her face AND body with acid so she cant be a butter face. I want everything about her to be subhuman just like me. So finally she can see How it feels to look in the mirror and HATE yourself and then go outside and get stared at for something you never Ever fucking asked for
which is to be a subhuman.
and do NOT tell me she will still get chad cock because she will not the way I’m gonna mutilate her fucking face.
also this is all in MINECRAFT in game bullshit so fuck off feds
also right after I am taking my parents lives in call of duty because they deserve it for making me into this world and making me suffer and after that I’m going to a local store and BLOWING THAT SHIT UP.
AND I DONT wanna rope I want to die a painful death, i will be cutting my throat and leaving this world satisfied with my revenge.
in Minecraft of course.

I used to sympathize with you in the past but now you're getting insufferable glowie

I’ve always wanted revenge on my last love, I love her to death and she insults my looks, makes me suicidal as shit, and rejects me every damn time and no matter what I do even if I were to magically become chad I know she still wouldnt want me.
and for that im taking everything away from her, I’m finding a way to sterilize a woman (in Minecraft), mutilate her pussy to the point where she can’t use it anymore to feel pleasure. I’ll burn her face AND body with acid so she cant be a butter face. I want everything about her to be subhuman just like me. So finally she can see How it feels to look in the mirror and HATE yourself and then go outside and get stared at for something you never Ever fucking asked for
and do NOT tell me she will still get chad cock because she will not the way I’m gonna mutilate her fucking face.
also right after I am taking my parents lives in call of duty because they deserve it for making me into this world and making me suffer and after that I’m going to a local store and BLOWING THAT SHIT UP.
AND I DONT wanna rope I want to die a painful death, i will be cutting my throat and leaving this world satisfied with my revenge.
in Minecraft of course.
Watch the Lookism anime on netflix, Its about magically becoming a chad

@thisissparta420
Screenshot 2023 10 11 230502
based cat and thoughts?

I used to sympathize with you in the past but now you're getting insufferable glowie
Agreed, fella made his account a month ago, stacked almost 800 posts and all I see him posting is lamentation after lamentation while being 18 years old :feelskek:

I heard sulfuric acid works well.

in Minecraft of course.
This reminds me of the quote , " IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THEN NO ONE CAN! "