Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Plan to Make an Animation of Me Brutally Killing Ado (High Effort Post)

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I dream of starting my own YouTube channel where I sing covers of songs. All song cover creators are always some woke retard that acts like a cunt. The best example of such would be this one retard called Will Stetson on YouTube.

He sings covers of songs all the time, but when I'm not exaggerating when I say this dude is a disingenuous twat. He is convinced he is some genius or something.

(This is his reddit account above).

(Also, in case any Will Stetson fans see this, I just want to let you know that he has said racist remarks before, including slurs, numerous times before. All of which got exposed in this reddit post, which he scrambled to get deleted JFL):

He's just a general woke retard who supports the LGBT. However, disregarding my personal opinions of him as a person, I genuinely don't think his singing is even that good. Obviously, it far out classes mine, but it's pretty bland in all honestly. I realized the moment when I listened to a different cover of a song directly after hearing his cover of it.

Here, let me show you:

Then, here is my favorite song cover artist singing the same song:

Trickle is by far my favorite artist, EVEN IF HE'S A FUCKING FAN OF ADO. I just like him and his voice in general, and often find myself competing with his singing skills from time to time, but in a friendly manner (no where NEAR the competition that I feel with Ado). His songs are pretty good, if you like J-Pop or anything, check out his channel.

But onto the main reason for this post: I plan to one day make a song of my own, where I animate it myself and sing the lyrics myself. However, I don't think I'd upload it anywhere, I would just keep it here on the forum since I genuinely consider many of you to be my family, I want to share things I do with you all, and enjoy them with just you guys.

The animation would consist of Ado's ANIME PERSONA (not today feds) acting all high and mighty, just as she acts in real life, as she is singing songs at her concert. The concert is absolutely massive, and the sound can be heard all in the surrounding area. Just outside the concert, would be me merely sitting down alone in the dirt as the muffled sound of the concert's songs and the fans cheering would go on in the background.

I hold contempt for being such an inferior person to Ado, after staring at the concert, I pick up a handful of dirt and throw it at the air in the direction of Ado, feeling hopeless. However, I look at the ground as my brows furrow, and my eyes narrow in frustration as I strike the ground with my fist. The bitterness of inferiority and life's cruel hand becomes palpable. My focus returns to the concert, but now with burning rage in my eyes, fury kindled by my inability to measure up and the bleakness of my existence.

I stand up, driven by a new goal to surpass Ado, and to take my hopelessness into my own hands for once. As I begin to walk in along an adjacent road to the concert, I turn my head back towards the concert, stare for a little, and then spit.

The animation would then show me trying for days on end, training and practicing constantly at any chance I get, so that I can be better than Ado.

The animation would flash between my miserable life, and the luxurious one that Ado lives, with Chad, with her friends, eating at nice places, being liked where ever she goes. Meanwhile, I am alone, unloved, and mocked where ever I stand.

I feel anger at myself for being the way I am, and at society for treating me like this. I put my hands into my pocket, look at the ground, and kick the dirt as foids walk past me and laugh at me. However, I still persuade myself to continue practicing, despite my lack of results and my horrible voice.

The animation progresses and shows my practicing month after month, trying my best to get better despite the mockery and vitriol others, but most notably, my own mind gives me.

A note missed, a pitch gone uncorrected; I sigh time after time as I fail once again.

Eventually, I'm at my desk, writing posts on here as I usually do. However, I suddenly hear a voice from behind me speak. I get startled, stand up, and immediately turn around to see what was lurking behind me. However, as I turn around, I don't see my room. Instead, I only see pure darkness and one figure standing in front of me;

Ado.

Her eyes are covered by a thick, white fog, and her face bares an expression of indifference, lips barely forming a frown. She says nothing to me. I stand there, shocked at the situation, trying to move, but to no use. The fog that reside around her eyes, despite seemingly being unpierceable, does not protect me from her paralyzing gaze.

Ado holds up a microphone to her mouth, but she does not speak, instead, she begins singing. Singing the lyrics of the song in the video. Her voice stretches out, haunting and unyielding, and as she finishes a lingering note, her eyes lock onto mine once again.

I stand there, trapped in confusion, fear slowly taking root within my mind. The fear of inferiority, of being lesser, of standing before someone who is undeniably better. Ado lowers her mic, and the silence is suffocating.

My body, unbidden, begins to sing in response—softly, trembling with weakness and nerves.

The duet begins. The perspective of the lyrics of the song flipping between me speaking and Ado speaking. She sings, I sing after, sometimes together. I sing about how I hate being worse, how I hate being alone, and how I hate being who I am. Ado sings about how, to her, I could never compare, never surpass, and never be worthy of a single person caring about me.

Begrudgingly, I begin to admit how what she's saying is true, and how all of my aspirations I've ever had always break at the seams. I was doomed to live a life like this, verily, apart of the accursed.

As the song progresses though, I hit notes that I never hit before in a very fast sequence as I spill out all of my emotions about my miserable life, closing my ears & eyes as I do so out of denial and the urge to escape from this world. After, I gasp suddenly as the song pauses for a second, and turn as the music starts going much faster. I look up at Ado and think about my contempt, hatred, and urge to surpass her.

I don't feel hopeless, and instead I start denying what she's saying, and start gushing about all my feelings of hatred for her and what she stands for. I sing about how I'll beat her, how I'll surpass her, how I'll finally be better. Finally, I feel equal to her. The song ramps up even faster and me and Ado sing faster and faster, Ado's flesh slowly begins to melt in a horrific manner, and she becomes more monstrous as the song ramps up.

Her head eventually splits alongside her mouth, revealing teeth embedded within her flesh.

As we both sing, the speed increases. Ado's flesh begins to warp grotesquely—melting and distorting as the crescendo builds. Her head splits, revealing teeth embedded within her grotesque, shifting form.

At the song’s climax, I lunge forward, tearing Ado's heart from her chest. Her body convulses, blood pouring from the gaping wound as I stare at the still-beating heart in my hands. The camera zooms in, and suddenly, it beats once more.

I jolt awake, seated at my desk, heart racing. The soft hum of my computer monitor is the only sound in the dark room. It was all just a dream.

The next day, I step outside, still pondering the dream’s meaning, lost in thought. As I walk, head down, I collide with another person. Looking up, I meet the gaze of none other than Ado herself, staring at me in confusion.

After a brief pause, the animation ends as I smirk sinisterly.

Anyway, biggest TL;DR is that I want to make a YouTube channel just to spite these other retarded cover creators. I want it to be a place for our community only. You could insult foids 24/7 in the comments, I genuinely could care less JFL.

Thoughts?

What do you think his initial reaction would be? Something like "HOLY SHIT THATS SO FUCKED UP" of course not. If you hate him so much send him a death threat

What do you think his initial reaction would be? Something like "HOLY SHIT THATS SO FUCKED UP" of course not. If you hate him so much send him a death threat
Ado is a foid. I think you're thinking of me talking trash about Will Stetson in the beginning. I don't care about Will, I was just using him as an example of a woke song cover singer.

I'm not sure jewtube would allow that channel to stay up long, and that sounds like a based animation of what you'd do to Ado

I'm not sure jewtube would allow that channel to stay up long, and that sounds like a based animation of what you'd do to Ado
It's not like I'd be posting incel videos on there. Just me singing covers of songs that I like. Plus, it's not like I expect to get popular or anything.

It's not like I'd be posting incel videos on there. Just me singing covers of songs that I like. Plus, it's not like I expect to get popular or anything.
Jewtube takes down channels for less

Ado is a foid. I think you're thinking of me talking trash about Will Stetson in the beginning. I don't care about Will, I was just using him as an example of a woke song cover singer.
I was merely talking about the title. I don't get how your whole goal is to spite other creators by making an animation just to get banned. If i were you id be using the skill to build a jewtube channel and get a bag

wait why are you calling ado a 'he'

do you know something we don't

does she have a girldick? is she trans?

I was merely talking about the title. I don't get how your whole goal is to spite other creators by making an animation just to get banned. If i were you id be using the skill to build a jewtube channel and get a bag
Well first of all, as I had said, I don't plan to upload the song & video to YouTube. It'd be for this forum only.

Second, I'm not getting popular as a subhuman manlet.

Jewtube takes down channels for less
I mean, even if they do, I'll just get another one up. It's not like I'd be losing anything anyway by having the channel get deleted. 95% of the views would probably be from here anyway.

Also, sending a death threat is retarded. If for some reason I somehow get into court over that, I'm screwed. They can't do anything if it's just an animation.

I mean, even if they do, I'll just get another one up. It's not like I'd be losing anything anyway by having the channel get deleted. 95% of the views would probably be from here anyway.
Fair point

Well first of all, as I had said, I don't plan to upload the song & video to YouTube. It'd be for this forum only.

You could if you just hide your face :feelsstudy:

You could if you just hide your face :feelsstudy:
It would probably get leaked that I'm 5'3 in the end anyway even if I somehow became popular. I'd lose all of my fans after that. What a waste.

All I need is you guys. I fully intend to make it known on my YouTube channel what my views on foids are, and that I'm an incel.

You're my 1000th post!

I was waiting for you to post again just so I could reply to you for my 1000th post. You've been the most based user I've met on here, you're always on my threads about Ado. Thank you for that! It's so hard to find anyone else who is willing to understand my hatred towards the whore, and it's nice to finally be in a community of people who get me (sometimes...)

However, since this is a monumental post number. I also wish to say something in it.

I hope I personally get to peel Ado's skin off in the flames of hell. FUCK YOU ADO!!!

You're my 1000th post!

I was waiting for you to post again just so I could reply to you for my 1000th post. You've been the most based user I've met on here, you're always on my threads about Ado. Thank you for that! It's so hard to find anyone else who is willing to understand my hatred towards the whore, and it's nice to finally be in a community of people who get me (sometimes...)
tyvm brocel

your posts about ado have been a nice change from the usual water + repost threads on this board, so well done on 1k

hopefully one day ado's last song will just be a recording of her choking to death at your hands

tyvm brocel

your posts about ado have been a nice change from the usual water + repost threads on this board, so well done on 1k
Of course. I try to make every post of mine unique, while also trying to put effort into them all. Of course, I'll mention my hatred for the hoe every step of the way, but at the very least, you guys deserve posts that aren't just "I hate Ado, grrrr!" every time. I wasn't joking when I said you guys are genuinely family to me.

hopefully one day ado's last song will just be a recording of her choking to death at your hands
One can only dream...

What no pussy does to a MF
Hey, if my inceldom leads to me having the drive to surpass hoes, I won't complain. Plus, they'll 100% bite my dick off with the teeth in their vaginas if I were to penetrate them anyhow.

At least you'd get dat moneeeyyy

Don't forget this. Always hustle. Never get up. God's got a plan for you! :feelsokman:
Maybe, but I plan to get money either way (pro-tip, invest in stocks now while AI hasn't completely destroyed the job market just yet JFL).

God bless you.

Make a deal with a devil in your dream to have her killed.

noooooo don't kill adolf he did nothing wrong

neo-nazism (incels)
I'd personally love to know when I ever have displayed 'extreme admiration' for Hitler. Although, I will go off on a whim and state now that I don't have any opposition to the man. In fact, I think he did great things for the world by causing WWII, allowing humanity to advance further in technology on a much faster scale.

Just goes to show how important even war can be to our world, only fools would want to be rid of such a concept.

I'd personally love to know when I ever have displayed 'extreme admiration' for Hitler. Although, I will go off on a whim and state now that I don't have any opposition to the man. In fact, I think he did great things for the world by causing WWII, allowing humanity to advance further in technology on a much faster scale.

Just goes to show how important even war can be to our world, only fools would want to be rid of such a concept.
wars are natural killers of incelkind though since we're cannon fodder for the anglo-jewish elites

wars are natural killers of incelkind though since we're cannon fodder for the anglo-jewish elites
Indeed. But it will inevitably take a war to be free from the Jews, correct? It's human nature to wage war.

Before the Jews, it was the British.
Before the British, it was the Ottomans.
Before the Ottomans, it was the Romans.

I don't necessarily care who is waging war on whom. As long as war is being waged, I'm satisfied.

You either get or you are gotten; sacrificed to martyrs.

Hello ITniggers
I got that PrincessKitty whore off my case anyway it seems, so I don't think any of my posts will be there any time soon considering it was her always posting them.

if you want to do it without telling them, like use the ado avatar but don't put her name in the video soo you know the video wont go down

if you want to do it without telling them, like use the ado avatar but don't put her name in the video soo you know the video wont go down
Maybe! Like I said, I don't really care if the channel gets taken down JFL. But I still have a ways to go before I can actually make a video like that.