Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan to leave inceldom behind

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1. Get super lean, 8-9% body fat

2. Fast with little to no water for a few days to make sure no bloat is present

3. Have professional photos taken

4. Add filters and do some minor adjustments to photos to photomax

6. Install Tinder

5. Swipe any girl on Tinder that is a 3 and up

6. Sep up dates

7. Hopefully be able to go on dates

Good plan?

Limit yourself to 600 calories or less a day for four months and you'll be good.

I hope you have a good face

kkt6 said:
Limit yourself to 600 calories or less a day for four months and you'll be good.

Dude, I don't want to lose all my muscle. I am going to be eating 2300 calories a day and doing cardio.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I hope you have a good face

It's wasn't too shabby when I was lean. I've gotten matches on Tinder before with a shitty photo, so I guess having some good ones at an even lower body fat, I'll do even better.

I'm ready to fuck 3s. My standards are out the window at this point.

I may even try going to some night clubs to increase my chances even further when I get lean.

My friend is 4/10 PSL with an impressive physique (6'1" 190 pounds 15% bodyfat) and he got a 5/10 girl to agree to meet up with him on Tinder. You should be able to do even better than that.

Actually I just looked at her pic again and she's hella cute, at least 6.5/10. There's hope for gymcels.

Framecel222 said:
My friend is 4/10 PSL with an impressive physique (6'1" 190 pounds 15% bodyfat) and he got a 5/10 girl to agree to meet up with him on Tinder. You should be able to do even better than that.

Actually I just looked at her pic again and she's hella cute, at least 6.5/10. There's hope for gymcels.

Send me pic of him and her on PM? :)

Good job man. Right now I'm 194 6 2 and 15% probably. I'm bulking to 225. I wanna be a big motherfucker and assert my dominance man. I'm so tempted to hop on the juice

Heroincel said:
Good job man. Right now I'm 194 6 2 and 15% probably. I'm bulking to 225. I wanna be a big motherfucker and assert my dominance man. I'm so tempted to hop on the juice

Impressive stats. You would be a monster on juice. 500mg test/wk for 4-6 months should have you put on some serious size.

My plan is dying and hoping the .00001% probability reincarnation exists and I get to live as a 4/10 female sucking every penny dry out of betacux.

Grotesque said:
My plan is dying and hoping the .00001% probability reincarnation exists and I get to live as a 4/10 female sucking every penny dry out of betacux.

What about fucking your fuck budy, isn't that worth living for?

when will this muscle cope end? you don't want to look like a jacked line backer, a soccer player physique is 10x more attractive to girls

Good luck brocel, show us pics of the girls and you if you do get out

Weed said:
What's your BF % nowW?wwwwww

Probably 22%  :( DNP should drop me to 15% in no time, though. Going to order some tomorrow.

alsalsk said:
Good luck brocel, show us pics of the girls and you if you do get out

Sure. Won't post my pics publicly of course

flowerful said:
when will this muscle cope end? you don't want to look like a jacked line backer, a soccer player physique is 10x more attractive to girls

maybe in 1995

now girls flick their beans to chris hemsworth and connor murphy physiques

I need some DNP, I think I am at 17% to 18% bodyfat

satoshisacuck said:
I need some DNP, I think I am at 17% to 18% bodyfat

Just don't go over 500mg, don't drink alcohol, stay hydrated and you'll be fine taking DNP.

CopingGymcel said:
Just don't go over 500mg, don't drink alcohol, stay hydrated and you'll be fine taking DNP.

Where the fuck would I even order it? Like I have access to cryptocurrencies and etc.

I don't even know how I would take it discreetly since I don't live by myself :/

satoshisacuck said:
Where the fuck would I even order it? Like I have access to cryptocurrencies and etc.

I don't even know how I would take it discreetly since I don't live by myself :/

I just order it within my own country from roid selling forums. Your country will probably have something similar. Used it before, lost lots of fat despite sitting on ass doing nothing (should exercise for best results).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back