Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My plan to fix inceldom

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Men nowadays are going under the knife to improve their faces, gymmax to bulk up and enter STEM careers to earn a landwhale with two kids from chad. Instead of hurting ourselves we could simply look into the past and see what our forefathers did - institute laws and social norms that put foids in their place.

Ban makeup, plastic surgery and social media. Foids’ smv value will drop faster than the twin towers. Nonetheless foids should cover up head to toe. completely. No skin at all and the covering must not be decorated lest they face prison time.

Early marriage. This is essential. Guarantees virginity and males can relieve sexual tension. She will live with you.

Oh, and end the welfare state. Incels aren’t the most attractive bunch so they resort to betabuxxing so that is a bonus. Modern day foids can work or even get incels like me or you to pay for their stupid lifetyles.

This, in my opinion, is the answer to the incel question and set us free from this doom. Foids are the root of problems. Here in saudi i see balding chinless skinnyfat ethnic manlets with many children and they walk oblivious to the hardships of life yet liberals want to end all that is beautiful in life

not gonna happen tbh

Giga cope. New problems require new solutions. Something that worked pre tech age is not relevant

The tittle said plan not fantasy.

femoid SMV will always be high because they're holes and men everywhere will fuck them still

What you are talking about already exists, it's called the Islam pill .

Suggesting you to move to an Islamic country where these things are already happening / established.

What you are talking about already exists, it's called the Islam pill .

Suggesting you to move to an Islamic country where these things are already happening / established.
Expand the countries that adopt it

I know this is a great idea but its too late to turn back now. The world has turned in favour of sluts. You can't change it with laws, only violence and hunger plans. My solution:
8e46b11d-5148-4e46-be09-016fb8a6f41c.jpg.pagespeed.ce.wtrxb1037c.jpg

Nothing can solve inceldom. It is just a part of nature than some do not get to reproduce.

social media wont be banned in next 1000 years you lowiqcel

And how will you pull that off

Thanks for fixing me...

Now what do I do?

Approach?

Men nowadays are going under the knife to improve their faces, gymmax to bulk up and enter STEM careers to earn a landwhale with two kids from chad.
Right to the fucking point like the sword of a Saudi Arabian executionER LOL :feelsgah:

Also correcting the dating market. In theory we would have a better chance if the ratio of men to women on the dating scene is equal. That’s why I encourage homosexuality. If there was a gay pride here I would be the first one there waving the rainbow flag and inviting men to come out of the closet and start sucking dicks and hopefully one day I would have a chance with none obese 3/10 woman.

It will never happen so why even think about it. The west is gynocentric and holes are the voting majority.

Many, many, many fucking men, man.

I know this is a great idea but its too late to turn back now. The world has turned in favour of sluts. You can't change it with laws, only violence and hunger plans. My solution:
Foids go nuts just because plates were being sold telling them they're fat. https://incels.is/threads/lardfuel-landwhales-outraged-by-fat-shaming-plates-sold-at-macys.133829/
If men get based and blackpilled, whores won't be able to handle it, especially if sexbots and artificial wombs come out and the laws change, then them and their few remaining cucks will be hopeless.