Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My plan to ascend

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
I have found a very simple and practical plan to ascend despite the Blackpill :

1) Become the richest man on Earth, and by a large margin (say ten times more than Jeff Bezos)

2) Create and fund a bioengineering lab who will dedicate its efforts to changing all genes in absolutely every cell in a human. This will cost a lot of money, which explains 1).

3) Once that research gives results, be the first male who genes will be changed one by one so I become a Chad.

4) Once I became a Chad, get a GF.

In addition, this plan will have to be done quickly so I am not too old, and in secrecy so foids are not aware that I changed my genes. Also I will keeping taking several showers a day because that's a vital necessity according to the coachs I talked to on Reddit.

What do you think about that plan?

Just become the richest man on earth theory

I mean if you could pull that off it would probably work. Even if you stopped after step 1, you could go up to literally any random foid on the street and offer her a million bucks for sex and she’d probably do it

I mean if you could pull that off it would probably work. Even if you stopped after step 1, you could go up to literally any random foid on the street and offer her a million bucks for sex and she’d probably do it

Cope you'd just be a betabuxx and she'll cheat on your back.

or you could just replace women with sexbots :feelsUgh:
and invest in artificial wombs:feelsahh:

I have found a very simple and practical plan to ascend despite the Blackpill :

1) Become the richest man on Earth, and by a large margin (say ten times more than Jeff Bezos)

2) Create and fund a bioengineering lab who will dedicate its efforts to changing all genes in absolutely every cell in a human. This will cost a lot of money, which explains 1).

3) Once that research gives results, be the first male who genes will be changed one by one so I become a Chad.

4) Once I became a Chad, get a GF.

In addition, this plan will have to be done quickly so I am not too old, and in secrecy so foids are not aware that I changed my genes. Also I will keeping taking several showers a day because that's a vital necessity according to the coachs I talked to on Reddit.

What do you think about that plan?

I see no flaws.

P.s. put funding aside for genetically modified cat girls- I will forever be in your debt

or you could just replace women with sexbots :feelsUgh:
and invest in artificial wombs:feelsahh:

That'd be more efficient if I just want to procreate ngl.

Yeah I’m just talking about using her as a hooker

Indeed I understood that but the goal here is to ascend without paying hookers. And the step is big.
Like the difference between good genes and bad genes.

Indeed I understood that but the goal here is to ascend without paying hookers. And the step is big.
Ah

sexbots > women

why??? becos women are gay and are on the same iq level as my poop (most of them XDDD)

yeah about that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: how the fuck do you plan getting rich so quickly ? And second how are you gonna get past the tax-man(IRS) >>???You gotta do some serious money laundering