Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My plan for total trannies death

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Trannies are one of the worst creatures on this planet. They are horrible abominations and must be exterminated.

My plan to destroy them is to send these trannies to a trannies island. I will either need to brainwash these freaks so they are willing to go there, or I will forcefully remove them from their countries and send them to the island.

They will stay here for a 1 month. Then I shall send the extermination robots there to execute the trannies.

These robots will be armed with high power rifles & blades. They will go to the island and shoot & slice all the trannies. Since these robots are armoured the trannies will not be able to stop them

The island will be left as a disgusting place so it will need to be destroyed as well so all the remains are gone.

End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

If I could kill every trannies in the world I will do it without any hesitation. I have wished for the annihilation of trannies for many years now.

I hope I will see this happen in my lifetime. These abominations must be EXTERMINATED!

They’re not human enough for you to care this much. They’re somehow even more pathetic than us, which is surprisingly a new low.

Even the most radical leftie thinks of them as total abominations deep down, they just pretend to have them accepted mainly to get back at us (i.e., straight men) for existing.