Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My plan for recovery from the approach madness

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1. I have to cure the sugar addiction I developed. I eat like 5-10 waffles a day, a chocolate bar and croissants. I am not fat, but I can sense it destroys me inside.

2. Cure my energy drink addiction. On many occasions, I would drink 1 monster + 1 hell a day - one during the day and one after the approach session. It wrecked me.

3. Apply my perseverance and resilience of a brick wall into money maxxing. I am currently working until 2-3 am every night on a side hustle.

4. Insult women on the street and neg every woman in my sight aside from my mom.

I will continue to call women on the streets whores and advise them to eat shit.

5.Occupy myself with hobbies that require me to work with my hands - woodwork, welding...etc.

If I may suggest: get some martial arts training. It will build your strength, build your confidence, get you to work with your hands and if some white knight takes offense at what you say to foids on the street, you'll be a lot safer if you can throw down.

1. I have to cure the sugar addiction I developed. I eat like 5-10 waffles a day, a chocolate bar and croissants. I am not fat, but I can sense it destroys me inside.

2. Cure my energy drink addiction.
vyvanse works
Lisdexamfetamine can be prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children six and older, as well as for moderate to severe binge eating disorder in adults.

2. Cure my energy drink addiction. On many occasions, I would drink 1 monster + 1 hell a day - one during the day and one after the approach session. It wrecked me.

3. Apply my perseverance and resilience of a brick wall into money maxxing. I am currently working until 2-3 am every night on a side hustle.

4. Insult women on the street and neg every woman in my sight aside from my mom.

I will continue to call women on the streets whores and advise them to eat shit.

5.Occupy myself with hobbies that require me to work with my hands - woodwork, welding...etc.
Good luck, and -

good luck my brothER

Good luck bro.
If I may suggest: get some martial arts training. It will build your strength, build your confidence, get you to work with your hands and if some white knight takes offense at what you say to foids on the street, you'll be a lot safer if you can throw down.
this is great advice.

Sounds like a solid plan tbh

Good luck St. Uninstall

Bro I don't know how to stop my sugar addiction, I've had it for many years now

Good luck. I have to say your optimism reminds me of the start of your 1,000 approaches thread. "To make God laugh tell him your plans."

Good luck buddy boyo.