Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My plan for ascension in 2020

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I have vacations in january and february, so I'm gonna gymmax like crazy these 2 months until I become a killing machine, i'll go to the gym everyday. After that Im gonna gymcel at home for the rest of the year. I'm also gonna cut my hair short and shorter on the sides and grow a beard. I'll also buy some clothes next week for fashionmaxing.
Then I'm gonna wait until ascension happens.

It's not a good plan but not much else I can do.
Thoughts?

Any surgerymaxxing?

i had some same thoughts about gymaxxing,i gymaxxed like crazy for 3months and had a decent progression but nothing comparable to becoming buff so i suggest you either lower your standards unless you will take roids

Any surgerymaxxing?
No
What is that supposed to mean?
I don't know, how does someome ascend? Do I just talk to random foids or what?
i had some same thoughts about gymaxxing,i gymaxxed like crazy for 3months and had a decent progression but nothing comparable to becoming buff so i suggest you either lower your standards unless you will take roids
My standards are not high, i'll take an ugly foid and ascend to better looking ones from there
see you next year.
Next year i'll post in chads.co

Good luck. If I'm being honest, I don't know if that will get you anywhere, unless you're particularly out of shape and ungroomed, but maybe. I don't know. Worth a try.

I think I'm going to try boxing and ideally I'll be killed in the ring, but if not I'll be rich after a few years.

I hope it works
:chad: :feelslala:

don't forget the sunglasses, Chad
maxresdefault.jpg

Truecels are beyond salvation but the few that have serviceable defects and thus a sliver of hope should go full blast and at least try.

good luck

just fucking lol , while a FAT LANDWHALE , disguised as BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ( BBW )
fucks a chad and gets payd for it

you have to be an dancing monkey and do all that bullshit , just to get a sliver of a chance

Watch your daughters.

Good luck. If I'm being honest, I don't know if that will get you anywhere, unless you're particularly out of shape and ungroomed, but maybe. I don't know. Worth a try.

I think I'm going to try boxing and ideally I'll be killed in the ring, but if not I'll be rich after a few years.
I'm in good shape but I want muscles and to improve my face 0% bodyfatmaxing
Truecels are beyond salvation but the few that have serviceable defects and thus a sliver of hope should go full blast and at least try.
I'm 100% truecel

Man, gymcelling didn't do shit for me, if the face is shit it feels like nothing else matters :feelsrope:
But who knows maybe it'll work for you
Train your side delts every day, if you have dumbells at home, multiple times evey day, it is very good for framefrauding
Train your neck directly, I train it every day aswell but if you have never done it before high frequency might hurt you, neck is the only muscle that can improve your face
Also focus on lats a lot aswell
Huge lats make you fill whatever you wear
Also consume good amount of antioxidants if you are planning to train daily, something like green tea, it is good for fast recovery
Good luck
I have vacations in january and february, so I'm gonna gymmax like crazy these 2 months until I become a killing machine, i'll go to the gym everyday. After that Im gonna gymcel at home for the rest of the year. I'm also gonna cut my hair short and shorter on the sides and grow a beard. I'll also buy some clothes next week for fashionmaxing.
Then I'm gonna wait until ascension happens.

It's not a good plan but not much else I can do.
Thoughts?

I'm in good shape but I want muscles and to improve my face 0% bodyfatmaxing

I'm 100% truecel
What is your bf% right now you would guess? Keep in mind dudes are usually way fatter than they think

What is your bf% right now you would guess? Keep in mind dudes are usually way fatter than they think
I think last time I checked it was 16%, but that was like half a year ago, I should check again next week

good luck tbh
what are you gonna do after you ascended ?

I think last time I checked it was 16%, but that was like half a year ago, I should check again next week
If you are serious then try to get to like 12-15, that will be your face at it's most lean and best. But, gymcelling won't help beyond that unless you're fat or too skinny

If you are serious then try to get to like 12-15, that will be your face at it's most lean and best. But, gymcelling won't help beyond that unless you're fat or too skinny
Yes i'm looking for something like that, but my diet is not good so I can't hope for much tbh

just gymcel and get a chad haircut theory

sym9l0esxj311.jpg

i'll go to the gym everyday.
That's not going to guarantee shit, a good program could have you recovering every other day and perform better.

That's not going to guarantee shit, a good program could have you recovering every other day and perform better.
I won't go everyday it was just an exageration tbhtbh

I think cope, but good luck. You wont gymmax much in 2 months. Gaining muscle takes more time even with all your efforts.

Hit the gym brutally until the hands start to bleed.
What exercises do you recommend for shoulders and back, i plan on brutally training my shoulders and back tomorrow since the gym was closed today

What exercises do you recommend for shoulders and back

Typical shoulder press until it hurts and for back I would recommend to use the lat and the rowing machine.

i plan on brutally training my shoulders and back tomorrow since the gym was closed today

I also want to hit the gym tomorrow. Let us hit the gym brutally.