Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My piece of shit families story and how i will kill them painfully in the end

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Lets start , get ready to see how miserable and stupid people can get

My father , a poor as fuck chad who was blessed by the genetic lottery , living in a shithole city in his shithole place comes to istanbul and couldnt find any girl to be with cuz he is a disgusting and a trash person , he wants a wife that could give him money cuz he is a narcissitic piece of shit

But voila ! A fucking ugly fucking girl with a rich family wants a pet chad guy to fuck and be with ...my ugly mother...

They marry and have kjds ljke in my fathers mjd 30s and early 40s and guess what !?

Me and my sister are born by C section ! Thanks mom you weak pathetic piece of shit ! We are both sickly ugly and genetic garbage

My mothers money ends

Father starts abusing us very badly

My mother gets sick of my father abusing , beating us, being disgusting , divorce

my mother jumps around with my stepfather and my father every month

I still love my stepfather , he was a father to me than anyone else

Theres huge fights that involve my father getting into prison

In the end my mother chose my biological father over everyone , the stressful life continued and me and my sister got worse and worse

I got severe acne and my stupid family didnt let me use accutane , my sister become a hunchback

in the end we dont look like normal humans we look like fucking deformed monsters

Maybe we would have always been deformed monsters but i dont believe it , we were good looking and nurtured well before all the bad shit

And in the very end i am going to kill my family members who did this and let this happen to me !

View: https://youtu.be/01bYEelwwHc?si=0_ZlO9s0SEaQJJOz

Go kill dogs too

@Audley Porter

Based, you need to take out as many sexhavers as possible (in GTA 5):society:

Based, you need to take out as many sexhavers as possible (in GTA 5):society:
After cleaning this world from the pieces of shits i call my family i will go to the streets of kadikoy and slay everyone i see

Lets start , get ready to see how miserable and stupid people can get

My father , a poor as fuck chad who was blessed by the genetic lottery , living in a shithole city in his shithole place comes to istanbul and couldnt find any girl to be with cuz he is a disgusting and a trash person , he wants a wife that could give him money cuz he is a narcissitic piece of shit

But voila ! A fucking ugly fucking girl with a rich family wants a pet chad guy to fuck and be with ...my ugly mother...

They marry and have kjds ljke in my fathers mjd 30s and early 40s and guess what !?

Me and my sister are born by C section ! Thanks mom you weak pathetic piece of shit ! We are both sickly ugly and genetic garbage

My mothers money ends

Father starts abusing us very badly

My mother gets sick of my father abusing , beating us, being disgusting , divorce

my mother jumps around with my stepfather and my father every month

I still love my stepfather , he was a father to me than anyone else

Theres huge fights that involve my father getting into prison

In the end my mother chose my biological father over everyone , the stressful life continued and me and my sister got worse and worse

I got severe acne and my stupid family didnt let me use accutane , my sister become a hunchback

in the end we dont look like normal humans we look like fucking deformed monsters

Maybe we would have always been deformed monsters but i dont believe it , we were good looking and nurtured well before all the bad shit

And in the very end i am going to kill my family members who did this and let this happen to me !

View: https://youtu.be/01bYEelwwHc?si=0_ZlO9s0SEaQJJOz

I won’t be going to my mothers funeral

does being born by c section cause you to become subhuman?

read ur post. sorry bro.

does being born by c section cause you to become subhuman?
So subhuman that you had to literally be ripped off the insides of your mother because nature couldn't give a fuck to grant you a natural birth