Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My physics teacher is coping hard

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
What a fucking bluepilled cuck tbh he believes everyone is equally intelligent but we don't know our potential. He also says that we just have to study hard in order to achieve things but the most bluepilled thing he said is that we have the same amount of IQ and everyone just need to study hard to get at the same level as Einstein :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Lmao if the world were that fair

We all are equally handsome as well. We just need to be more confident bro.

Those who can't do, teach

What a fucking bluepilled cuck tbh he believes everyone is equally intelligent but we don't know our potential. He also says that we just have to study hard in order to achieve things but the most bluepilled thing he said is that we have the same amount of IQ and everyone just need to study hard to get at the same level as Einstein :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Lmao if the world were that fair
just crack a book br0
just study br0

Reminds me of my economics teacher in high school.
two years after I graduated I heard he got cucked by his wife who cheated on him and then divorced him.
So much for that fair world eh.

Yeah just like how everyone is beautiful

Lol, IQ nonsense aside, learning disabilities are a very real thing. Don’t know what my raw IQ is but I know my auditory processing and dyslexia bad enough that no matter how much I study I’ll never live up to it. It would be even worse if I had visual processing issues on top of those. My point is, even in his lalaland where all IQs are equal, all brains wouldn’t be equally capable of learning. This shit is infuriating.

Yeah just like how everyone is beautiful
"everyone is beautiful in their own way!" :bluepill::soy:
2018 08 28 13 23 42 Window
A brave heart the lizzie velasquez story today 150828 tease e86250df3c009f88ad756a13bb68d25e

Blackpill him

Fart loudly in his class next time.

Lol what does he thinks about retarded people, does he thinks that someone with an IQ of 60 or have autism are just not trying hard enough?

The woman on the right has a fairly normal life
The guy on the left prays every night that he goes to sleep and doesnt wake up
It's sad but she actually probably does live on Tutorial Island with "muh body positivity" while that guy is probably one of us now.

"Muh mug hard work and dedication" it's just how normies cope about life, they think everyone is equal and capable to achieve goals

"Muh mug hard work and dedication" it's just how normies cope about life, they think everyone is equal and capable to achieve goals
They don't actually believe it; It is just a meaningless platitude that they use in-order to be optimistic and polite.

:bluepill:"My son/daughter is REALLY smart when he/she put his/her mind to it!":bluepill:

Time to apply force greater than 4000 N to his head, if you know what I mean :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Having a high IQ is the most important thing when it comes to educational achievement. It's sad that so many teachers don't acknowledge the intellectual variations of their students.

He knows obviously, it's the system pushing the agenda so shit genetics incels can be used as slaves in society

Sounds like he had one too many :banhammer: to his head.