Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My physical flaws and my plans to ascend (and looking for help)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I'm not a lookism expert, but I know my face is very ugly. Someone showed me a decile scale example and to match my face and it destroyed me. I think I am currently around 1/10 or 2/10, as some people said I need to be deformed to be 1/10 while others said deformation is 0/10.

My physical flaws are a very slavic subhuman eye area, so much facial acne to the point it causes me pain to touch since I was a teen, asymmetrical face, below average lower third, slightly negative epicanthal tilt, long face, lazy eye, and being fat on top of all of that.

I think I can ascend from 1-2/10 to 3/10 if I got rid of the acne by itself (yes it is that bad), but I don't know what I can do about it. Tried baking soda, apple cider vinegar, bunch of different creams, but none of that shit worked. I have no clue wtf to do about this. Do any of you bros have any advice?

I can also lose weight and get my lazy eye trained to be fixed ( I have heard this is a thing but not sure). I think this along with the acne loss can put me at 4 or even 5/10. The highest I've seen on this server is a 5.5 person, so I will probably be gone from shit tier here to high tier incel on here.

Eye area, shit jaw, epicanthal tilt, and face symmetry I'm hoping will be fixed by mewing. I will pray to Mike Mew (pbuh) if it works. I've seen it do some fixing to people's faces like this, but it doesn't seem consistent. Going to have to hard mew like shit because I heard it only works enough until 25. Does anyone know how I can maybe surgerymaxxx for a shit slavic level eye area?

I only live because I'm coping with having the chance of ascension to high tier normie or even chad-lite if I get all this done (I know it sounds like gigacope but what else can I do at this point, there's nothing for me to live for if I don't have a family :cryfeels: )

Then maybe it will be enough for the rabbi's daugher to love me. I'm just so broken rn, she is my oneitis and I will literally rope if she ever marries someone else. I'm saying this cause all of my friends say that she has never even been seen with another dude and instead spends all day with her mom and dad. I know some of you will say her dad fucks her but I'm willing to take the chance cause she has the whole torah memorized and is probably the most religious person I ever seen (this is coming from a giga religious coper), even if she is normie tier in looks. I would choose her over any gigastacey.

Please give some advice bros, I don't want to continue to live like this.

Mewing doesn't do shit, only surgery can fix a terrible lower third. Don't rope over some kike whore, chances are she has done unspeakable things with many men and dogs already. If you're overweight, start losing fat, it's a good way to improve looks that doesn't cost a fortune. All the other problems might be fixable, but will require time and money.

Mewing doesn't do shit, only surgery can fix a terrible lower third. Don't rope over some kike whore, chances are she has done unspeakable things with many men and dogs already. If you're overweight, start losing fat, it's a good way to improve looks that doesn't cost a fortune. All the other problems might be fixable, but will require time and money.

idk bro, its not that bad and ive seen bros here showing me promising mewing results
and im coping with this chick because my bros irl have told me everyone else from our syanagogue is a ho, but no one has any dirt on her or even seenher with another dude
And dogpill is mosty white chicks
I know it sounds like cope, but it is actually my final cope before I rope. It's not that I will will die cause of a chick, but lose my last cope in life.