Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My photofeeler results

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Some of niggers here assume that I'm fakecel

Proving them wrong now

Screenshot 20230915 123848 comandroidchrome

Screenshot 20230915 123851 comandroidchrome

Screenshot 20230915 123852 comandroidchrome

photofeeler is for linkedin type people if you took a photo in a suit in an office every single rating would be top tier

I got x6/8 NOs, and x6/7 S/W. AKA below-average(ish), but not bad enough.

I still get no shit IRL. If I had the opportunities of an American or a British male, I probably could land an ugly Russian woman or an average Thai countryside girl (moving abroad, money). I don't care about stealing women from ricecels, though.

I still get no shit IRL. If I had the opportunities of an American or a British male, I probably could land an ugly Russian woman or an average Thai countryside girl (moving abroad, money). I don't care about stealing women from ricecels, though.
Believe me Russian foids are not easy anymore. They had status of gold niggers but now it's changed. Not only they will require all of your money but you also must be chad and tall

Believe me Russian foids are not easy anymore. They had status of gold niggers but now it's changed. Not only they will require all of your money but you also must be chad and tall

My genuine reaction (inside my head).

This. As russian i can сonfirm this

My results keep getting worse and worse

my experience on photofeeler:

Screenshot 804

photofeeler is for linkedin type people if you took a photo in a suit in an office every single rating would be top tier
Nope. I put a professional headshot on there and even then I got average to below average in likeability. If you’re ugly youre ugly in any type of picture

Yeah he's right. I tried so I should know. And most are White only on top of that.

Can confirm. Photofeeler is for rating your photos, not you. I have a professional made photo in an expensive suit during a social setting, smiling genuinely and these are my results:
Screenshot 20230913 185337 Iceraven 1

Keep in mind that I got bullied for being ugly all my life.

Can confirm. Photofeeler is for rating your photos, not you. I have a professional made photo in an expensive suit during a social setting and these are my results:
View attachment 874855
Keep in mind that I got bullied for being ugly all my life.
Fuck you fucking mogger. Probably a white normie too. If you were really ugly you’d get rated low no matter what you’re wearing

Fuck you fucking mogger. Probably a white normie too. If you were really ugly you’d get rated low no matter what you’re wearing
Buddy, I have a large potato nose and a literal recessed chin and no undereye support. I got two matches on Tinder in a month, both of which ignored me.

The photo I have is light and angle frauded to hide the fact that I barely have a chin, and the smile + glasses hide my serial killer sanpaku eyes.

Also, the photo is above my knees to hide my manletism.

You guys post shitty mirror selfies and act surprised when you get rated low on a site meant to rate photo quality.

Buddy, I have a large potato nose and a literal recessed chin and no undereye support. I got two matches on Tinder in a month, both of which ignored me.

The photo I have is light and angle frauded to hide the fact that I barely have a chin, and the smile + glasses hide my serial killer sanpaku eyes.

Also, the photo is above my knees to hide my manletism.

You guys post shitty mirror selfies and act surprised when you get rated low on a site meant to rate photo quality.
Bro I didn’t put up a shitty selfie. I put up a professional headshot and still got these shit results. It’s over for me
4E86F03E F805 4D2F B99F 274CB7732B07