Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My photofeeler results so far

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★

I edited that picture to get a better skin and get rid of some other flaws (eye bags, etc.).

Of course, 3 votes aren't that meaningful, but fuck that shit.

too high inhib to try, especially after getting called ugly irl and by the AI face rater

too high inhib to try, especially after getting called ugly irl and by the AI face rater
Same tbh, and I’m also quite paranoid about having a photo of me on there.

I used it when they used to give percentages and I got 3%

just imagine, your photo gets leaked and you become the next St. BO2. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
I would want to just sink into the ground and become one with it if that ever happened

I would want to just sink into the ground and become one with it if that ever happened
its some actual nightmare fuel, I cant understand how anyone trusts the internet with their face pics

Do you have any dignity? Why would you post your selfies like that ? That's the most submissive shit I've even seen especially from a BlackPilled guy.
And you got hardly any votes. I recommend you to delete your pics. If you really want to rate you face than send your pics to some user here. Send them to me. I am not a looksmax autist. I give fair ratings.

Imo photofeelrs or whatever bullshit is for attractive Chadlites. They receive compliments from people so they post their pics there for more compliments.

I already know what my results would be.

Do you have any dignity? Why would you post your selfies like that ? That's the most submissive shit I've even seen especially from a BlackPilled guy.
And you got hardly any votes. I recommend you to delete your pics. If you really want to rate you face than send your pics to some user here. Send them to me. I am not a looksmax autist. I give fair ratings.

Imo photofeelrs or whatever bullshit is for attractive Chadlites. They receive compliments from people so they post their pics there for more compliments.
I obviously deleted them... :feelsseriously:
Also sending the picture to some random guy fakes the rating.
In photofeeler you can select a target group (e.g. females to 24).
Also people can vote there pretty much anonymously, so you don't get any posivite-pity votes from foids.

I posted a picture where you cant see my face and just my gladiator helmet on my head and actually got high ratings it was nice even if it wasnt really looks related