Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My photo.

Qeasi Cou

Qeasi Cou

Let's all love, Lain 让我们都爱吧,莱恩。
-
The promise is debt, a few days ago I made a thread talking about myself and that I could take a photo, but now I decided to put it as a profile picture. Make the comments you think are appropriate.

Postscript: I am manlet (5'2 feet or 1 meter 52cm), virgin (well, I guess it's obvious) and I never had a girlfriend (I guess it's obvious too).

:fuk::feelsseriously:

I have other reasons for agreeing to do so.

Alright then. I'll get to the point.

Nice mogger skull. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Too bad its over because of height. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I already said that I looked like the protagonist of Powder. :lul:

Just doxx yourself theory.

Just wait a few days I'm sure you will get bombarded with messages from hot women because personality it's all it matters height is just a number

Am I right?

The promise is debt, a few days ago I made a thread talking about myself and that I could take a photo, but now I decided to put it as a profile picture. Make the comments you think are appropriate.

Postscript: I am manlet (5'2 feet or 1 meter 52cm), virgin (well, I guess it's obvious) and I never had a girlfriend (I guess it's obvious too).

:fuk::feelsseriously:
Never began

Just doxx yourself theory.

Just wait a few days I'm sure you will get bombarded with messages from hot women because personality it's all it matters height is just a number

Am I right?
No.

Yes, besides I'm 28 years old. :forcedsmile:
Only moving to Indonesia or Philippines (forever) where they are midgets is the last chance you can dream of.

Your kid will be half white+living among other subhumans so it wouldn't be that hard

Only moving to Indonesia or Philippines (forever) where they are midgets is the last chance you can dream of.

Your kid will be half white+living among other subhumans so it wouldn't be that hard
Nah, besides I not have the money for something like that.

Future Nate Lawson

IMG 3147

View: https://youtu.be/mfoGi-e2wO0

How do you cope?
I live with my parents, and I work with them.
then I work from Friday to Sunday (and sometimes maybe not on a Friday or Saturday), for the rest, I do what I want (except when there are shitty birthdays or similar holidays like Christmas, which I hate) and when I have a visit to the doctor. But otherwise I do what I want.

What happened to your hair?

If you was tall you could slay you have good skull

Mogger till I read 5'2.

What happened to your hair?
Alopecia Totalis since the age of 5 years old. For this i'm not have nothing hair on my body. Hairless.

Do people ever assume that you have cancer?

Do people ever assume that you have cancer?
Surely. But I will tell you that since I was little some people have asked me what I had (without bad intentions). Even once a foid told me if he was albino.

I cant remember the last time i saw a foid shorter than 170cm 5'7. Its beyond over for turbomanlets, looks dont even matter if youre shorter than the girls.

Mogs me except for height.

I cant remember the last time i saw a foid shorter than 170cm 5'7. Its beyond over for turbomanlets, looks dont even matter if youre shorter than the girls.
Everyone is taller than me, even some preteens have reached my height or more, and when they grow up they surpass me. :feelsrope:

You just need some sunglasses and a colored bugatti

if you were 195 cm or plus you could hitman maxx and fuck slav whores easily but it's already over for you egg shaped head

53488.jpg

posting your picture not allowed

You look normie tier but over cuz of height

if you were 195 cm or plus you could hitman maxx and fuck slav whores easily but it's already over for you egg shaped head
In this case, are bald is not the problem, is my height (manlet).

In this case, are bald is not the problem, is my height (manlet).
no, both of them is your problem, do you really think that toilet will like to get into bed with a bald guy? definitely not

i was just jocking with the hitman bullshit

no, both of them is your problem, do you really think that toilet will like to get into bed with a bald guy? definitely not

i was just jocking with the hitman bullshit
You have reason, being bald also affects, but in this case, being ugly too (and I would say that even the size of the penis, although for my country it is standard supposedly, but you know how the toilet).

You have reason, being bald also affects, but in this case, being ugly too (and I would say that even the size of the penis, although for my country it is standard supposedly, but you know how the toilet).
also, don't put your face pic in your avi. it's against the rules of the forum and you will probably end up getting a warning 4 it.
remove it b4 one of the mods find out.

also, don't put your face pic in your avi. it's against the rules of the forum and you will probably end up getting a warning 4 it.
remove it b4 one of the mods find out.
Okay, thank you for the warning, I only I wanted them to see me, otherwise that thread doesn't make sense.