Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My phones camera is so trash

Non Auspie Sigma

Non Auspie Sigma

Recruit
★★
I hate having this garbage chinese phones with trash camera quality. I normally have neutral canthal tilt looking in the mirror and minimal UEE but in my phone I look like I have bug eyes and negative canthal tilt or maybe that's what I look like and I am just coping

in photos, sometimes maybe but in video recording they're slightly worse, especially transition between lenses
Its just that in photos the iphone has an awful fisheye effect and make my eyes look dark/ wonky. I didnt have this problem on my cheap shitty lg phone but I need a good phone and can’t decide which to get. I have an iphone 13 now.

When I was in bestbuy the Samsung S phones (the expensive ones) made my skin look awful too.

I wanted to try tinder which is why I need a camera that doesn’t make me look like absolute shit

Its just that in photos the iphone has an awful fisheye effect and make my eyes look dark/ wonky. I didnt have this problem on my cheap shitty lg phone but I need a good phone and can’t decide which to get. I have an iphone 13 now.

When I was in bestbuy the Samsung S phones (the expensive ones) made my skin look awful too.

I wanted to try tinder which is why I need a camera that doesn’t make me look like absolute shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpRqgPDdCVc

selfies make you uglier i guess because of the small distance between camera and face

w=9999

Last edited: