Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My perspective on life...

H

HopelessWizard

Greycel
I don’t know if I should really be putting this under LifeFuel since it’s mainly focused on death... but I don’t know, fuck it. I’m just hoping that my perspective will help everyone else here and maybe even be a nice cope.

My new perspective goes like this: imagine your great grandfather. Most of you probably don’t even know his name and I bet that for the mast majority of you, all of your great grandfathers have already passed away. But look even further up the family tree and think of his father, your great great grandfather. I think it’s safe to say that for all of us, that member of our family is already dead, with very little in the family even remembering him. If, say, the average age your family was born to their parents was around age 20, that means that his father and mother had him at age 20, he had his kids at age 20, and so on. That means that his lifetime was roughly around 100 years ago. So whenever I start feeling really depressed and worthless I just think of his lifetime.

From the day he was born until the day he died, everyone he ever met is dead now and forgotten. Every memory he ever made in school as well as all of his teachers and classmates are gone forever, probably to never be remembered. Every job he worked at, all of his coworkers? Dead. All of the customers that he served? Dead. Hell, even the CEO of the company and everyone he knew, dead. Every memory he ever made in life is now completely forgotten and all that remains of him is a name with no meaning scratched onto a rock somewhere that may have a ready faded or even been destroyed. And if it hasn’t yet, it’s guaranteed that it will. Then it will be as if he never had existed in the first place and his legacy and time on this earth will be lost forever.

This same concept will happen to each of our lives. The top .001% of our generation will be “lucky” enough to have their accomplishments remembered for a brief amount of time after their death. But nobody will ever truely “know” them as people that had met them will.

So if any of you ever feel like life is worthless, just remember that even the happiest of people in the world will soon be nothing. And that in not even that far in the future, the majority of our culture will be changed and forgotten while all of us are dead and gone forever.

That's a long post.

Death comes for everyone. It's a good cope. The thing that horrifies me is imagining my body just puffing up and rotting away whilst being eaten by insects. But hey I'm dead so hopefully I can't feel any of that.

I have to save this tread. It's actually lifefuel. My existence is completely meaningless, nobody cares about my existence and nobidy ever will, so it does not make sense that I have social anxiety. Everything I do or say will be forgotten. Inferiority complexes, that I do have, don't make sense since all human beings are invisibly small dots in the universe whose existence does not make sense. We'll all be eaten by worms.

In the right mind probably a powerful mental picture to lower your anxiety as well. Didn't work for me though.

my great grandpa is still alive, but true.

Not the case for everyone, some people will be remembered forever. I guarantee you that Hitler will be remembered at least for the next 1000 years.

what the fuck is the point of this cope you faggot?

AA88D4EF 67D6 431B 8E43 D5ABA4E8608D

Tl:dr

Gimme the summary please.

Not the case for everyone, some people will be remembered forever. I guarantee you that Hitler will be remembered at least for the next 1000 years.

I mean true, it it’s mostly his accomplishments or things that he did that’s remembered. Like the real personality traits that he had will never be remembered and slowly over time, even if it takes 10,000 years, he’ll be completely forgotten as well. And 10,000 years is nothing when looking at the eternity that’s in front of us.

I don’t know if I should really be putting this under LifeFuel since it’s mainly focused on death... but I don’t know, fuck it. I’m just hoping that my perspective will help everyone else here and maybe even be a nice cope.

My new perspective goes like this: imagine your great grandfather. Most of you probably don’t even know his name and I bet that for the mast majority of you, all of your great grandfathers have already passed away. But look even further up the family tree and think of his father, your great great grandfather. I think it’s safe to say that for all of us, that member of our family is already dead, with very little in the family even remembering him. If, say, the average age your family was born to their parents was around age 20, that means that his father and mother had him at age 20, he had his kids at age 20, and so on. That means that his lifetime was roughly around 100 years ago. So whenever I start feeling really depressed and worthless I just think of his lifetime.

From the day he was born until the day he died, everyone he ever met is dead now and forgotten. Every memory he ever made in school as well as all of his teachers and classmates are gone forever, probably to never be remembered. Every job he worked at, all of his coworkers? Dead. All of the customers that he served? Dead. Hell, even the CEO of the company and everyone he knew, dead. Every memory he ever made in life is now completely forgotten and all that remains of him is a name with no meaning scratched onto a rock somewhere that may have a ready faded or even been destroyed. And if it hasn’t yet, it’s guaranteed that it will. Then it will be as if he never had existed in the first place and his legacy and time on this earth will be lost forever.

This same concept will happen to each of our lives. The top .001% of our generation will be “lucky” enough to have their accomplishments remembered for a brief amount of time after their death. But nobody will ever truely “know” them as people that had met them will.

So if any of you ever feel like life is worthless, just remember that even the happiest of people in the world will soon be nothing. And that in not even that far in the future, the majority of our culture will be changed and forgotten while all of us are dead and gone forever.
Cope. Chad and stacy live not only in the hearts and minds of loved ones (which we don't have) but their legacy lives on in their children, and their children's children. Incels are the only ones denied the immortality of a legacy.

Everything you've said is true. Very well thought out.

There's something you didn't mention. That's exactly why we all should spend the rest of our lives living life our way. Forget what society wants. If we're going to be forgotten in the grand scheme of things, then why spend our lives in regret.

That's the attitude I've chosen to have.

yeah this is why "passing on muh genes" is such a colossal cope. even if you're famous like albert einstein or MLK and get immortalized, who really gives a fuck?

everyone will die and everyone will be forgotten eventually, and being famous is overrated.

Cope. Chad and stacy live not only in the hearts and minds of loved ones (which we don't have) but their legacy lives on in their children, and their children's children. Incels are the only ones denied the immortality of a legacy.
F**k why would you have to say that..
This thread was life fuel and you turned it into suicide fuel.
It's right it's still a cope though OP.
Our life isn't worth much but nothing is worth our life.

But that will only last a short while as well. Their children’s children’s children’s children will have no recollection of them and their memory will die off too. I guess you could argue and say they passed on their genes but in the long scheme of things, it doesn’t matter as they’ll never be able to see how long their family continues as they’ll be dead. Also humans will probably be long extinct in a million years or something so even the longest legacy will die out forever and i guess that’s what truely makes life fair. The knowledge that in one day, nothing will have ever mattered. This bullshit existence is practically nothing on the larger scale.

Yet another newcel with a long ass first post.
Where are you guys coming from?

It's liberating knowing that we'll soon be dust.

It doesn't matter what happens after you die. The only thing that matters is what happens when you are alive from your own perspective.