Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My personnal experience with the dogpill

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
I was walkmaxing with my dog. A cute doggy with a very beautiful coloring, not a common race (don't want to say because i am affraid of being doxxed)

A foid asked me what race is my dog, i answered and she said he is very beautiful :feelsree::feelsrope:

Not the first time this happen, lot of roasties had do this in my life with this dog, sometimes my dog was gaslighted multiple times i a week :feelsrope: during this time i never received a single compliment in my whole life.

Imagine how brutal is it, my own dog smv mogs me, i literally can't go outside maxxing without being mogged by a dog. Shit what should i do...

The forum was right.

No golden retriever maxxing for your ass boyo

Many inkwells are against the dogpill but for me accepting that foids would rather engage in bestiality then let me enter and do the poontango was the last push I needed to completely disengage and disregard foids.

I have not spoken to a womank in anything beyond a work capacity in 4-5 years or so not counting family, not even "nice weather", even when they try to be polite or maybe think I will be a spree murderer I just nod, smile then walk away, do not care anymore the slop, drugs and a handful of hobbies and i'm actually content most days as opposed to channeling The Hate.

The only pills that truly matter
TEEN LOVE PILL
ENVIRONMENT-Pill
HEIGHTPILL
NTPill
FACEpill
RACEpill
HAIRPill

Everything else is plain cope.

Last edited:
Dogs get more love and affection in 1 day than an incel in his entire life.

Let that sink in.