Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My personality is very patriarchal/incel-esque

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
My personality the epitome of counter culture. I couldn’t blend in with normals even if I tried. I’m into philosophy and history (leftist Jew bullshit doesn’t count, which is what 99% of people who like what I like believe in) which nobody else is into unless you’re incel. Women and Normies are too dumb for it and chads are too busy fucking for it. I only like incel grand strategy games on PC, and I don’t CONSOOM modern media because I’m not a soy faggot. My humor is all taboo jokes about race, Jews, misogyny or hate of a group of people otherwise unspecified.

Normie men can’t understand me because they are not conscious, females can’t understand because it’s in their nature to be dumb and stupid like monkeys. With that being said, my personality isn’t bad.

I haven’t made females laugh or anything because I’m too high Iq and my jokes fly over their head, but incels and men in general seem to laugh at my jokes. My personality is just on a higher plane and can only be accepted by people like me.

You're not like other guys? aka the male version of a "not like other girls" girl?

lol jk man

every incel has this personality

You're not like other guys? aka the male version of a "not like other girls" girl?
0C0EF50F 21B1 4D94 839B 057B6DA2CEF2