Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My personality is SO cringe, i cant live with myself anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
I realize now all my teenage years ive been dissociating and my personality was basically one big dissociation. I thought that it was better to act like a retard and do idiotic shit, than to be a mute and not say ANYTHING. But now i realize i may have just been a mute and it would have been better. I think.

Are you guys dissociatedcels? Are you cringecels? Do you wish you could go back to high school and NEVER have that fucking experience in your entire life because it fucked you up so bad you will never recover? HOly fuck i wanna die right now:ahegao::ahegao::feelstastyman:

I was a mutecel, I don't think it helped me tho. There was a short gymaxxed albanian who was also jestermaxxed and he ascended when he was a senior

I was a mutecel, I don't think it helped me tho. There was a short gymaxxed albanian who was also jestermaxxed and he ascended when he was a senior
Damn, mutecels mogg bro. At least no one shits on you i guess. Jestermaxxing is cringe, but if it helped him ascend, GG i guess.

I was a mute. Didnt really talk much in school.

I'm a known kahootnamecel personally, I think that's greatly furthered my inceldom though since all the bitches are liberal and PC.

class clown gets nothing in the 2000s, it's just self-torture

I'm a mutecel and people still shit on me jfl