Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my personality is horroble

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i din't asked to be spoiled rotten, din't asked to be a nerd and din't ask for being unable to make a circle of friends,i din't asked for being sheltered, my disgusting personality is a result of the garbage enviroment i was gronw into, i wish so bad i had grown in some sub urbarn neighboorhood and wasted my days playing with other kids from the neightboorhood, i wish i din't grown in a town full of only old, sutpid,fat people , demographic winter is making the life of children more missereble.

i barely know the town i live in, i'm a recluse that barely go out, and when i go out i rarely find anything interesting.

when i try to talk to some girl i'm either mistreated, ignored, or ghosted, when i try to make friend i rarely find someone my age with similar interest that is also sociable, most people my age seems to be either anti social, or people so alien to me i can't relate to them.

take a few showers to mitigate the effect of your personality bro :feelsokman:

take a few showers to mitigate the effect of your personality bro :feelsokman:
like it's easy to overcome a shity upbringing and have a confident, funny personality out no where

Cope. IRL Joffrey Baratheon slays.

Since you're serious:
What bad personality traits do you have?
Are you arrogant, selfish, traitorous, dishonest, etc.?

its all about looks ,don't fall for the personality meme.Chad can rape and kill children and women will still flock to him.

Since you're serious:
What bad personality traits do you have?
Are you arrogant, selfish, traitorous, dishonest, etc.?
anti social, akward, boring, delusional, short tempered, imature, lazy, envious
its all about looks ,don't fall for the personality meme.Chad can rape and kill children and women will still flock to him.
some time si see normies with beckys around, i think personality mater somewhat

anti social, akward, boring, delusional, short tempered, imature, lazy, envious
Get rid of the lazyness first. That's probably your biggest issue.
Why do you think you're "boring"? Are you really worse than a stupid girl obsessed with social media and (((netflix))) shows? Because those are the truly boring people man. Are they more "mature" than you?
Being envious is just healthy. Delusions are fine too. Being short-tempered isn't necessarily a bad trait either; it's good to not take shit from people.
For social awkwardness you simply have to stop giving a fuck. I know that's easier said than done, but that's exactly what I did. You could always take some (((pills))) to help you with that too.
There are certainly things you could "fix" about your personality, and others I personally don't see as a negative at all.

The thing is, fixing your personality won't get you a girl. :feelsrope:
I myself have made my personality "better"; taking on new hobbies such as reading, exercising, etc. And speaking confidently only gets pussies wet if you're Chad. But it's still worth it to fix the bad things about yourself, not for some retarded holes, but for yourself.

Get rid of the lazyness first. That's probably your biggest issue.
yeah, it's being hard not lazying around for me, i'm just not having joy anymore

Why do you think you're "boring"? Are you really worse than a stupid girl obsessed with social media and (((netflix))) shows? Because those are the truly boring people man. Are they more "mature" than you?
only have nerd boring habits, don't play any sport, or to parties,clubs, don't travel around, i study programming and other nerd shit

For social awkwardness you simply have to stop giving a fuck. I know that's easier said than done, but that's exactly what I did. You could always take some (((pills))) to help you with that too.

that's hard to do, it's so rare to interact with people my age that aren't ultra poor.

get on my fucking level scrubs

tbh i dont know what my personality is like it changes depending on who im with but thing I do know is that im an arrogant piece of shit tbh