Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My personality is actually fucking great

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Not even being sarcastic, ive met a lot of girls in anonymous places like reddit discord and stuff like that, and we always become great friends, they message me, reply quickly, call me to play games, voice chat and all that shit, but obviously everything changes once they see my fucking face, then they lose all interest and start ghosting me

I doubt that. But still brutal

Not even being sarcastic, ive met a lot of girls in anonymous places like reddit discord and stuff like that, and we always become great friends, they message me, reply quickly, call me to play games, voice chat and all that shit, but obviously everything changes once they see my fucking face, then they lose all interest and start ghosting me

Personality is the biggest meme ever created.

I doubt that. But still brutal
Its true. Specially considering the fact that they have hundreds of other guys messaging them and they still reply me quickly and invite me to do stuff, my personality is great.

great, let me know when you get laid man. Oh wait that's right it doesnt matter and it's over. :feelshaha: i could be the most interesting charismatic charming guy and girls would still see me as creepy and overbearing

I use to have a good personality until people started bullying me in middle school and girls ignored me

I use to have a good personality until people started bullying me in middle school and girls ignored me
Evil is not born but rather created. Normoids and foids accelerate the creation of evil.

Why is it weird? Ive always maintained social skills/NT matter but not personality in the sense that most people use the word.
agreed

behavior and personality are different

Exactly my dating life bro, girls fall for me on text, but when I send face, their whole attitude changes.
If you are still growing you should take growth hormone and try mewing

I CANT GET HGH, ITS TOO EXPENSIVE AND HARD TO GET IN THE FIRST PLACE
Dude get a fucking job idk, do something wtf, do you really wanna spend your whole life as a manlet? Once you are done growing its over FOREVER

Fakecel if your personality wasn't destroyed in high school.

I honestly never had a “good personality”. During middle school I was cold and distant towards others and in high school I would insult or cuss people out

Dude get a fucking job idk, do something wtf, do you really wanna spend your whole life as a manlet? Once you are done growing its over FOREVER
I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BUY FUCKING STEROIDS! DO YOU KNOW WHERE? STOP GASLIGHTING ME NGGER

we always become great friends, they message me, reply quickly, call me to play games, voice chat and all that shit,
How TF does that happen? I've been messaging foids on anonymous places for a long time and they usually seem boring and soulless while having no interest in me.

Its true. Specially considering the fact that they have hundreds of other guys messaging them and they still reply me quickly and invite me to do stuff, my personality is great.
voice

im high inhib introvert so mine is bad by default

Mine too. I'm actually an excellent conversationlist. I can carry a conversation with a stranger for hours no awkwardness. I'm funny, and I'm interesting.

OP has a very good point here.

This is why I always say that we do have many chads on this forum, its just the looks element distroys the positive reinforcement process. In my opinion the traditional 'chad' stereotype is not correct, because we have many guys who are weak and not alpha, who get laid by looks alone.

Everyone knows that one guy in school who was weak as fuck and somehow was a ladies man? The traditional alpha male philosophy according to evolutionary psychology is somewhat bullshit. I always thought the chad name should be changed to 'Justin' because like justin bieber, who doesn't really have any alpha qualities, we assume all chads have them.

Last edited:
Evil is not born but rather created. Normoids and foids accelerate the creation of evil.
Based as fuck

2020 06 26 10 46 11

OP has a very good point here.

This is why I always say that we do have many chads on this forum, its just the looks element distroys the positive reinforcement process. In my opinion the traditional 'chad' stereotype is not correct, because we have many guys who are weak and not alpha, who get laid by looks alone.

Everyone knows that one guy in school who was weak as fuck and somehow was a ladies man? The traditional alpha male philosophy according to evolutionary psychology is somewhat bullshit. I always thought the chad name should be changed to 'Justin' because like justin bieber, who doesn't really have any alpha qualities, we assume all chads have them.
Im confused

Girls can sense you post on incels.co sweetie

How TF does that happen? I've been messaging foids on anonymous places for a long time and they usually seem boring and soulless while having no interest in me.
Idk just talk to them just like u would talk to a guy, find something in commom, idk u have to find an excuse to message them, like create a context u know so it doesnt look like you are hitting on them

Mine too. I'm actually an excellent conversationlist. I can carry a conversation with a stranger for hours no awkwardness. I'm funny, and I'm interesting.
Me too, i would get so much pussy if i was good looking, fuck its so frustrating to think about it