Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My personal list of suicidefuel songs

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Wow, only one POC? Seek therapy and a more seasoned playlist you fucking white supremacist

Imagine killing yourself to a foid's voice :feelskek:

Wow, only one POC? Seek therapy and a more seasoned playlist you fucking white supremacist
there's also a nigger in the spanish playlist

Do not listen to any of this shit unless you're retarded and fucked up like me :feelsrope:
At least you know what you are for even bothering with suicidefuel shit intentionally.

I guess because I never listened to the lyrics of this one, I never had an issue with this song. I consider it just overrated.

Another overrated song. Don't think it's a bad one, but they had way better less annoying songs.

Another one of Roxette shitty songs.

A horrible song as well. Never listened to this one intentionally. The only reason this is suicidefuel is I'd rather die than force myself to listen to this horrible music.

Another song I always thought sounded annoying. Maybe because it was so overused in Ghost and I watched that movie many times. I always found it funny and stupid in a way. Funny because all the cucks die in it. Stupid because all the foids lived in the end.

Worst Aerosmith song ever. Always annoyed me when it played on the radio after Armageddon came out. Liked the movie though.

I'm okay with this song and I guess because I've never listened or paid attention to the lyrics.

All of Whitney Houston's music is trash.

Yup. You're fucked up to listen to anything from Avril Lavigne. There's reasons why she's with that retard from Nickelback. They're both as shitty.

I like this song actually. Not because of the lyrics once again but because of Eminem's song Stan. Can't hate this one at all.
Fuck Will Ferrell. Not even going to check this one. Fuck everything Will Ferrell is in. Always want to punch this guy in the face.

At least you know what you are for even bothering with suicidefuel shit intentionally.

I guess because I never listened to the lyrics of this one, I never had an issue with this song. I consider it just overrated.

Another overrated song. Don't think it's a bad one, but they had way better less annoying songs.

Another one of Roxette shitty songs.

A horrible song as well. Never listened to this one intentionally. The only reason this is suicidefuel is I'd rather die than force myself to listen to this horrible music.

Another song I always thought sounded annoying. Maybe because it was so overused in Ghost and I watched that movie many times. I always found it funny and stupid in a way. Funny because all the cucks die in it. Stupid because all the foids lived in the end.

Worst Aerosmith song ever. Always annoyed me when it played on the radio after Armageddon came out. Liked the movie though.

I'm okay with this song and I guess because I've never listened or paid attention to the lyrics.

All of Whitney Houston's music is trash.

Yup. You're fucked up to listen to anything from Avril Lavigne. There's reasons why she's with that retard from Nickelback. They're both as shitty.

I like this song actually. Not because of the lyrics once again but because of Eminem's song Stan. Can't hate this one at all.

Fuck Will Ferrell. Not even going to check this one. Fuck everything Will Ferrell is in. Always want to punch this guy in the face.
:feelshaha:

Blink-182 is suicidefuel for me now

Avril Lavigne?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back