Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My People Are Very Very Ugly.... It's Depressing

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You might think that Arabs don't have it as bad as other ethnics, maybe some Arabs from places like Lebanon on Syria are decent looking, but Egyptians are legit the ugliest people in the world.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

mideast-egypt-protest-09bfff18fc39bd4b.jpg

pict31.jpg

I've never seen a decent looking Egyptian man, even the best of us like Rami Malik or that dude who's playing Aladdin in the new movie (Mena Massoud) are upper tier normies at best.
MV5BODEwMjkzNDIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4NTU0NzE@._V1_.jpg
mena-massoud--1500298526-view-0.png

Females were going on about how ugly Mena Massoud was and that it would make more sense if Jasmine left him for Jafar in the movie, Egyptians are ugly even by sand nigger standards, we look grotesque next to the average white man.

Look at these guys, all legit trucels who cope with their backwards religions.

My people are the laughing stock of the world.

We're the ugliest Arabs, we're probably uglier than curries, Somalis, and ricecels too. And we're not only hideous, but we're also stupid, backwards, and low class even by ethnic standards. Our women are cucking us for even the worst white men, just fukken LMAO @ being a sand nigger in 2019.

Last edited:
copeee.. curries are the ugliest. you cant compete

Tfw 6,6% North African. Are Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans and other peoples from there that ugly as well?

rami malik is egyptian wtf? I always thought he was white jfl, that monster tier eye area makes him subhuman etiher way

copeee.. curries are the ugliest. you cant compete
curries vs. egyptcels vs. ricecels. who would win?
rami malik is egyptian wtf? I always thought he was white jfl, that monster tier eye area makes him subhuman etiher way
No man I saw foids going crazy over him. seriously.

curries are still the ugly kings

What’s ur female outmarry rate?

This is most important. Doesn’t matter how ugly u think u r. If ur Egyptian looks match isn’t running away from u then life will be ok at the end

these niggas are tryna take the truecel title away from me man.

You think Egyptians are ugly? Have you looked at Haitians dude? Haitians are ugly as sin. At least your people don't have nappy hair and disguisting wide noses and not dark as fuck.

What’s ur female outmarry rate?

This is most important. Doesn’t matter how ugly u think u r. If ur Egyptian looks match isn’t running away from u then life will be ok at the end
Where am I supposed to find something like that.

You think Egyptians are ugly? Have you looked at Haitians dude? Haitians are ugly as sin. At least your people don't have nappy hair and disguisting wide noses and not dark as fuck.
I actually do have nappy hair (not as nappy as a black person's but still), I've also got a wide nose, I have pale skin but it doesn't make much of a difference when I'm ugly as sin.

are you haitian bro? over.
these niggas are tryna take the truecel title away from me man.
curries are still the ugly kings
nobody can beat my curry friends tbh. they are truecel kings. respect them.

I actually do have nappy hair (not as nappy as a black person's but still), I've also got a wide nose, I have pale skin but it doesn't make much of a difference when I'm ugly as sin.

I found it for you ARAB MEN OUT MARRY ARAB WOMEN BY MORE THAN DOUBLE!

interracialmarriage-canada.jpg

PLEASE STFU AND THINK ABOUT THE RICECELS

OUR WOMEN ABANDONING US! We can't even get a looksmatch 2/10 noodlewhore. we have to go after white and brown girls whose vaginas cannot be satisfied by us

HALF OF THE RICECELS BORN IN THE WEST WILL NEVER PROCREATE.

:lul:

OUR WOMEN ABANDONING US! We can't even get a looksmatch 2/10 noodlewhore. we have to go after white and brown girls whose vaginas cannot be satisfied by us
curries are the truestcels and then ricecels tbh. If you think curry foids really like us, then youre mistaken

Tfw 6,6% North African. Are Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans and other peoples from there that ugly as well?

Egyptians look better than Maghrebians for sure. 90% of Moroccans in Europe are incels unless arrangemarriaged.

:lul:

curries are the truestcels and then ricecels tbh. If you think curry foids really like us, then youre mistaken

do you have any metrics?

I am proving to you with actual statistical studies that curry males OUTMARRY MORE THAN CURRY FEMALES.

This is the most important factor to inceldom. Is do you have partners in your demographic.

What it means is that AT THE VERY WORST. YOU FAIL WITH EVERY SINGLE ETHNICITY OF FEMALES. At the end of the day, you can find a curry female looksmatch. You don't have to go below your looks. Get your own looksmatch female and have companion for the rest of your life. procreate etc.

This is not the case for ricecels. Ricecels has no partner in his own demographic. 40% of noodlewhores would not even want to date ricecels right off the bat. That's half the demographic gone.

Ricecels still mog Egyptians.
godfrey-gao.jpg

Ricecels still mog Egyptians.
godfrey-gao.jpg

that's a 6'4 rice with connected facial hair and browridge.

L M F A O

that is literally 1 in a billion. There are like 2 chinaman that look like this in the entire world.

My father is from Iran, as much as I love him but looks wise he would probably be incel today. He is olive skinned, hairy, 5'9 and has a hooked nose. He is also 65 though but I've seen pics of him younger and he looks kinda like Borat but with a hooked nose instead of a normal one.

He did really well with my mom and I am proud of him for it, although it is true that a lot of middle eastern people don't do too well in the face department for some reason.

You still mog me with your skin alone despite my nose not being too wide.

Yep, I'm an ugly ass haitian. Nappy hair,brown skin and a bit of a wide nose. Yep it's over for me man. :feelsrope:
As for your curry friends send them my condolences because being a curry has got to be the absolute worst.

that's a 6'4 rice with facial hair and browridge.

L M F A O

that is literally 1 in a billion. There are like 2 chinaman that look like this in the entire world.
Lol I remember this "chang" got brutally rejected by women. it is over if youre ethnic.
You still mog me with your skin alone despite my nose not being too wide.

Yep, I'm an ugly ass haitian. Nappy hair,brown skin and a bit of a wide nose. Yep it's over for me man. :feelsrope:
As for your curry friends send them my condolences because being a curry has got to be the absolute worst.
This is bad bro. I see haitians are black africans,all of them are same or there are native haitians ?

do you have any metrics?

I am proving to you with actual statistical studies that curry males OUTMARRY MORE THAN CURRY FEMALES.

This is the most important factor to inceldom. Is do you have partners in your demographic.

What it means is that AT THE VERY WORST. YOU FAIL WITH EVERY SINGLE ETHNICITY OF FEMALES. At the end of the day, you can find a curry female looksmatch. You don't have to go below your looks. Get your own looksmatch female and have companion for the rest of your life. procreate etc.

This is not the case for ricecels. Ricecels has no partner in his own demographic. 40% of noodlewhores would not even want to date ricecels right off the bat. That's half the demographic gone.
ok those are marriage statistics. im 18........

yep i go to an american state school. seen some curry foids with white guys. It aint a meme
In Toronto every remotely attractive currywhore is with a white man.

In Toronto every remotely attractive currywhore is with a white man.
its not fair man. i find a lot of them attractive but the decent looking ones are always with a white guy. they have all treated me like shit.

I'm just gonna leave this here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190224_121147_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190224_121147_com.android.chrome.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 194
They can never catch a break

Still mog curries

Egyptians look alot like curries

Every deathnik posted here mogs the average Somali

Idk man, Arabs do pretty well with Latino and white girls

Find me a curry uglier than this.
al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

al-wahsh.jpg
000_TO525.jpg

egyptions arent arabs, there MENA nigger tyrones. my people (gulf arabs) have it the worst

egyptions arent arabs, there MENA nigger tyrones. my people (gulf arabs) have it the worst
curries have it worse than gulf arab s causeu guys can run arranged marraige game and cousin marriage game

I thought my people had it bad but guess not., don't feel too bad tho there are worse looking sandniggers, Pakis and Afghans look to be the worst imo.

JFL of course Latinas are out marrying, all ethnic men are being left for Tyrone and Whitey. The only loyal foids are blacks and arabs, the ones no one wants.

Height? Eye color? Pale Egyptians usually get good Genes, though you may be an acception like me.

Height? Eye color? Pale Egyptians usually get good Genes, though you may be an acception like me.
6', my eyes are greenish hazel in bright lighting but pretty much brown most of the time, I don't think I'm bad looking by Egyptian standards but I can't compete with even the worst of white men.

Last edited:
6', my eyes are greenish hazel in bright lighting but pretty much brown most of the time, I don't think I'm bad looking by Egyptian standards but I can't compete with even the worst of white men.
Damn you height and eyemog me into oblivion tbh, I'm suprised that a pale tall light eyed Egyptian doesnt slay here, usually semetics with lighter features have a high smv. I think I may be average (probably slightly below to be completely honest) by Egyptian standards but living in the US is an absolute death sentence

Was just looking at same family photos, my family members look worse than Australian aboriginals.