Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My people are the most pathetic people on earth

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I come from the southern parts of Egypt, my people are disgusting inbred religious fanatics.
90% of them were incels in denial. all Arabs who look like shit and think they can do whatever the fuck they want due to their 3rd world personality. i've never seen any of them date outside their race because they can't, and if they do they're betabuxxing. I only know like 3 of them that were above average and can slay, but the rest are all religious idiots who are annoying and un self aware of the world around them. I will give them props though because they usually enjoy life and are generally low inhib. beta was probably the wrong term to use though

Nothing good comes from my culture, we're ugly by middle east standards (grotesque by world standards), my people are stupid and uneducated (a good chunk of them probably believe the earth is flat). We're not good at anything, the only thing they can do is breed like rats so their filthy slums remain overpopulated with subhumans. Curries are better than us, ricecels are better than us, tribal Africans in grass skirts are better than us. @pp183 I'm looking forward to the ricecel colonization of Africa.

In Egypt u can't get an arranged marriage or smt like that?

In Egypt u can't get an arranged marriage or smt like that?
Not gonna marry a cousin, and since I don't have money or a job it's not like I can betabux. I've explained this so many times now.

even though i saw @manicel name under the title on the main page, I just knew this thread was gonna be yours

Curries are better than us, ricecels are better than us, tribal Africans in grass skirts are better than us. @pp183 I'm looking forward to the ricecel colonization of Africa.
sand > curry / rice tbh

sand > curry / rice tbh
The sand you're thinking of are high tier Arabs from Lebanon, Syria, maybe other parts of North Africa. Egyptians are beneath all of you.

The sand you're thinking of are high tier Arabs from Lebanon, Syria, maybe other parts of North Africa. Egyptians are beneath all of you.
ded srs? egyptid mogs tbh

The earth isn't flat? Wtf!

I'm going to assume the foids are ugly like Curry and Black foids.

I come from the southern parts of Egypt, my people are disgusting inbred religious fanatics.
It’s over, you can’t even cope with the pyramids.

I think when comparing rice/curry and sand it just comes down to facial structure and height etc

Is there any point in comparing them though? They all look ethnic.

tribal Africans in grass skirts are better than us.
Dont agree.
Egyptians actually had a culture worth caring about.Even if it's gone now.

Nothing good comes from my culture, we're ugly by middle east standards (grotesque by world standards), my people are stupid and uneducated (a good chunk of them probably believe the earth is flat). We're not good at anything, the only thing they can do is breed like rats so their filthy slums remain overpopulated with subhumans. Curries are better than us, ricecels are better than us, tribal Africans in grass skirts are better than us. @pp183 I'm looking forward to the ricecel colonization of Africa.

I don't think curries mog any race of men except maybe Australian aboriginals. In any case, hating yourself or your race is a shitty cope. You work with the hand you're dealt and that's how it is.
Dont agree.
Egyptians actually had a culture worth caring about.Even if it's gone now.

Coz of Islam.

Isn't there a piece of land in South on Egypt-Sudan border that isn't claimed by any country? Why don't you proclaim Kingdom of Incelistan there and put BlackOps2Cel as monarch? I will come to live there ded srs.

I don't think curries mog any race of men except maybe Australian aboriginals. In any case, hating yourself or your race is a shitty cope. You work with the hand you're dealt and that's how it is.

Coz of Islam.
Legit Islam is trash. Only maybe Iran had good culture despite Islam. Most other countries, have everything that truly defines their cultural identity wiped when they convert over. It's why North Africa, once a region with lots of wonderful cultures is now a borderline shithole. Afghanistan,Pakistan all had far more culture during preislamic days then now. Only people who truly benefited are gulf Arabs who are so subhuman, that they have no cultural identity but Islam.

Legit Islam is trash. Only maybe Iran had good culture despite Islam. Most other countries, have everything that truly defines their cultural identity wiped when they convert over. It's why North Africa, once a region with lots of wonderful cultures is now a borderline shithole. Afghanistan,Pakistan all had far more culture during preislamic days then now. Only people who truly benefited are gulf Arabs who are so subhuman, that they have no cultural identity but Islam.

I think all religion are crap. But islam tends to be the most regressive. Also, regarding Iran, most of their original culture (which comes from the Zoras) is gone and replaced with Islamic BS.

Egyptians were the first one to acknowledge the dogpill(Anubis).

over for ethnicss

My ancestors!

Muslims are bad, the loony Christians of the Coptic Church are worse.

You have your pyramids n shiet

How does one cope with the pyramids?
By that I meant coping with history, like Italians can cope with the Roman Empire.
If you were born in Northern Egypt you could cope with the Egyptian Kingdom.
Western Europeans cope with colonialism, etc.