Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My penis hurts

Screenshot 2023 07 13 174353

Inceldom discussion tier

CAN WE FIX IT?

It's been an illuminating experience to be called gay for liking women with strapons (considering that I don't even like futas, I get turned off my realistic dildos, let alone dicks).

This is probably of the same line as how incels here are fucking normies - and I'm a certified autistic to care about what normie cattle thinks. Like holy hell, have I never been this close to humans - and you stink.

It's been an illuminating experience to be called gay for liking women with strapons (considering that I don't even like futas, I get turned off my realistic dildos, let alone dicks).
purely straight men have a desire to put their dick in female holes, not have their holes filled with dicks that's rly it
:feelshaha:

purely straight men have a desire to put their dick in female holes, not have their holes filled with dicks that's rly it
But my desires are rather diverse? E.g., I'd like to feel a female's hair. Is that gay or straight? No dicks involved at all.

See, this is hopeless. Although thank you for saving that snippet, I'm an archivist at heart.

Over for fapmaxxercels

But my desires are rather diverse? E.g., I'd like to feel a female's hair. Is that gay or straight? No dicks involved at all.

See, this is hopeless. Although thank you for saving that snippet, I'm an archivist at heart.
ahh fair fair, guess you aren't gay in many other ways

MY PENIS IS JUST ROPING ON ME

ahh fair fair, guess you aren't gay in many other ways
The truly gay thing is that I'm here in the first place - among people. If I'm so independent, why am I engaging? Now that's a weakness.

But then again, my account is from 2018, it's but a spell, and it might pass.

There are a lot of things about me that will make normie heads spin. Such as how I like boots, but NOT bare feet. Femdom but NOT feminism. Juche Korea but NOT Communism. The USSR but NOT Marxism. ISIS but NOT Islam. Why is it forbidden to pick and choose, to think for oneself, to be that proverbial special snowflake uwu?

The truly gay thing is that I'm here in the first place - among people. If I'm so independent, why am I engaging? Now that's a weakness.

But then again, my account is from 2018, it's but a spell, and it might pass.

There are a lot of things about me that will make normie heads spin. Such as how I like boots, but NOT bare feet. Femdom but NOT feminism. Juche Korea but NOT Communism. The USSR but NOT Marxism. ISIS but NOT Islam. Why is it forbidden to pick and choose, to think for oneself, to be that proverbial special snowflake uwu?
I like the third positionism, I have similar things like supporting the WEF Chainlink Order but kating hikes

I like the third positionism, I have similar things like supporting the WEF Chainlink Order but kating hikes
Forgot the funniest thing - the Georgia Guidestones, population reduction crowd! Like, I'd suck off George Soros' shrivelled Nazi dick for a massive human die off. But it's just not happening.

At this point, Klaus Schwab offering me a free pod, AI waifu and fresh insects sounds rather comfy. I could probably cook them myself instead of torturing my mom. (Yes, my mom cooks for me, I totally have no mommy issues, it's me who controls her because I'm not into incest.)

Forgot the funniest thing - the Georgia Guidestones, population reduction crowd! Like, I'd suck off George Soros' shrivelled Nazi dick for a massive human die off. But it's just not happening.

At this point, Klaus Schwab offering me a free pod, AI waifu and fresh insects sounds rather comfy. I could probably cook them myself instead of torturing my mom. (Yes, my mom cooks for me, I totally have no mommy issues, it's me who controls her because I'm not into incest.)
yeah I don't think depopulation is that bad of a thing either, check ur discord btw