Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My peers are all getting engaged

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I nuked my facebook account that had my real name but I still have a bunch of accounts that I made pre 2012 while participating in 4chan raids that are still active despite not being tied to a phone number

I use them to cyberstalk people and what Im noticing is that a shitton of my peers are getting married, and a few of them even have kids

I just checked and another asian chick that I had the hots for in HS bc she would self harm is engaged to her HS bf (hes white ofc)

Im starting to think Im royally fucked, 23 and no relationship experience whatsoever

Wtf do I even do, is having a gf sometime down the line even possible for me or am I doomed to walk this planet alone?

Seeing others happiness and comparing it with your own is always a sobering, despair inducing experience. Very brutal

I nuked my facebook account that had my real name but I still have a bunch of accounts that I made pre 2012 while participating in 4chan raids that are still active despite not being tied to a phone number

I use them to cyberstalk people and what Im noticing is that a shitton of my peers are getting married, and a few of them even have kids

I just checked and another asian chick that I had the hots for in HS bc she would self harm is engaged to her HS bf (hes white ofc)

Im starting to think Im royally fucked, 23 and no relationship experience whatsoever

Wtf do I even do, is having a gf sometime down the line even possible for me or am I doomed to walk this planet alone?
There won't be any facebook fanfare when they all get divorced because Becky went out whoring 1 year in

engaged?some of my peers already have kids

Mine are all partying in college

Try being 29, no relationship, and all your peers are already moving up the corporate ladder and just had their first kid. Jfl.