Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My peen froze up at Urinal when boss came in

M

meatball

Banned
-
On top of everything else, now my boss thinks I'm a perv.

Nobody was in the bathroom, so I tried to relax and pee, and was shutting my eyes and hyperventilating.

Just then the big guy came in, and whipped out his jewtube, and sprayed a steady stream.

There was no partition, and I just froze up.

I couldn't coax another drop out.

To top it off, flaccid it's about one inch. and I bet he was horrified that I'm some freak.

Might as well quit now.

And NO I'm not gay.

What job do you have?

I always used the stall when I pee'd at work, sometimes if I was pissed off I would open the toilet paper thing and piss on it and get the whole roll wet.

Clean bus
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Oh god what an awful job

Never peed once at a Urinal in my life. It is just asking for an embarassing situation to happen.

Heard faggot, now get out :feelsaww:
Classic Freudian projection analyses.

YOU look at cocks and thus assume, others do.

And as confirmation, you fully realize if you saw a cock you liked, your sphincter would freeze up on anticipation of erection, then ejaculation.

However, predictably, you got an erection, and you came into the urinal, hence, the boss never suspected you're gay.

Last edited:
I have urinary stress disorder as well. I am also sadly a grower and so my peen is small flaccid (not erect.) So I just use a stall.

I feel that. It just KNOWS somehow. We have 2 urinals that are way too close together in the whole wagecuck building. If someone rolls up next to me, all progress stops immediately until they depart my vicinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back