Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My PC just broke

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
PC was on a windows update, midway the laptop shut down automatically and didn't turn on. I waited 15 mins, then tried to power up. It's just booting up again and again saying "Undoing changes made to your computer"

I am fucked now. I hope I didn't lose all my important files. On top of it, I have to wageslave on Monday with a broke laptop. What a joke of a life. Fuccccçcccccck.

You should start a GoFundMe and tell them you are just a normal curry and not a dravodian

This is why I always have a USB with a Unix based OS and have the important files in another partition.

Imagine not using linux.
Tbh i tried mint linux a couples of times not bad for web surfing but for games it's pretty lacking.

>Imagine not using linux.

Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying "cope" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells can't ever send signals to each other to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me I'm so funny COPE! It's so funny and quirky right guys?

Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying "cope" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells can't ever send signals to each other to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me I'm so funny COPE! It's so funny and quirky right guys?
cope

That’s why I disabled mine. Before they were legit breaking my computer 2 times a year. Haven’t had issues after.

Linux mogs. over

PC was on a windows update, midway the laptop shut down automatically and didn't turn on. I waited 15 mins, then tried to power up. It's just booting up again and again saying "Undoing changes made to your computer"

I am fucked now. I hope I didn't lose all my important files. On top of it, I have to wageslave on Monday with a broke laptop. What a joke of a life. Fuccccçcccccck.
The files ought to still be there even if your Windows installation is broken. If you know how to use Linux, you can use a live distribution like sysrescuecd to mount the ntfs filesystem and retrieve the files. I think there's also some sort of rescue shell on the windows installation CD but IDK how to use it.

One of my worst nightmares.

The files ought to still be there even if your Windows installation is broken. If you know how to use Linux, you can use a live distribution like sysrescuecd to mount the ntfs filesystem and retrieve the files. I think there's also some sort of rescue shell on the windows installation CD but IDK how to use it.
Thanks, I was able to recover my files.

A pc has many components and systems I think you can repair it

Computers don't last very long in my experience. And I always treated them carefully.

my deepest condolences and hopefully you will get brand new high quality PC.