Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My pc is so much thicker and slower than those of other normscum in the library

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Goes to show how the world predetermined fucking everything. Why do I have to suffer with a shite pc while others get to have the latest and fastest ones. Rich niggers have everything in the world even good genetics most of the time. Damn privileged faggot niggers.

I built a PC only this year - I was too poor as an adolescent to consider upgrades.

I built a PC only this year - I was too poor as an adolescent to consider upgrades.
Relatable, but I'm not as high IQ as you so I can't build my own pc. I'd much rather buy one.

I have a ph o ne

I have an old Acer (Shit brand, I know) laptop that died recently, although I've used it throughout most of my years in college. I'll take it to a repair shop and get an SSD + RAM upgrade for it. I've grown attached to the old thing, ngl :feelsYall:

I have an old Acer (Shit brand, I know) laptop that died recently, although I've used it throughout most of my years in college. I'll take it to a repair shop and get an SSD + RAM upgrade for it. I've grown attached to the old thing, ngl :feelsYall:
Don't worry man, I'm not up to date on what pc brands there are on the market. That's interesting, I'd much rather buy a newer model.

yup this is the racepill. All us true ethnics are moneymogged by whites and fake ethnics.