Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My past was garbage, my present is horseshit, and my future is even worse

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Its beyond over boyos.
The past/present/future pill destroyed me

If you don't get a good start at social life in youth you're doomed forever. Nobody suddenly develops social skills in their 30s. It's over.

If you don't get a good start at social life in youth you're doomed forever. Nobody suddenly develops social skills in their 30s. It's over.
very true. also doesnt really matter if you even "ascend" at 30
you still lost your prime and can NEVER get it back. your peers were fucking like rabbits in their teens/early 20s, when sex was the most exciting it ever will be.

rope= only ascension after 20

Blackpilledyetagain

Same here brother i never had a normal life

very true. also doesnt really matter if you even "ascend" at 30
you still lost your prime and can NEVER get it back. your peers were fucking like rabbits in their teens/early 20s, when sex was the most exciting it ever will be.

rope= only ascension after 20
Brutal and very real. Considering humans evolved to live to around 30, it makes sense that our brains would build up pretty much all of our character and meaningful experiences by our mid 20s. There's no hope past 25.

Brutal and very real. Considering humans evolved to live to around 30, it makes sense that our brains would build up pretty much all of our character and meaningful experiences by our mid 20s. There's no hope past 25.

fuck

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

BRUUUUUUUTAL, FUUUUUUUUCK. No wonder 30 literally feels like death for me
@Personalityinkwell

As an incel every moment is agony.

It was over, it is over, and it will be over.

I took a shower with the water on the coldest setting just to feel something

Same bro, my life is only getting worse. And now, i even lost the ability to cope, by telling myself that it will get better.

The worst is yet to come

Life isn't worth living.

fuuuccckk
ECBBC8E8 FC51 4DF3 AE30 A47D2DFA216D

And only get worse :feelscry: