Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My partner does not expect sex every time

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
more time for sex with chad!

Next up: "I found a partner that sends me money transfers weekly and only sees me once a month, this is both concerning and liberating teehee"

gimme the sex sex

"It feels so good to not have my pathetic normie boyfriend beg for sex because I won't even hug him."

wont read because reddit

Females cannot lose

If she's not interested in sex with you it's because she's getting it from chad. The boyfriend in question is a cuck.

Just learn to be a cuck who only gets starfish sex once a year, while going on several hundred dates theory. I guarantee that 26 year old post wall rostie is getting fucked by chads multiple times a week.

Look at the first answer
He said something like “you know, we don’t always have to have sex; we can just chill or whatever” and I honestly had never been told that with any guy I’d ever dated

They are all whores who fucked like rabbits, but when they find a nice betabuck melvin, suddently they are not into sex anymore.
Redpillcomics44.jpg

She's having sex with chad behind his back

She is using her "boyfriend" for his resources and to validate herself that she is still wanted in the dating market. If she is not having sex that means she is physically not into him and probably getting dick from somebody else on the side. But she refuses to post that part for obvious reasons.

"That never happened with the other 20 Chads I fucked before, teehee"

If she's not interested in sex with you it's because she's getting it from chad. The boyfriend in question is a cuck.
This. Deadbedrooms means you aren't getting sex, not her.

Next up: "I found a partner that sends me money transfers weekly and only sees me once a month, this is both concerning and liberating teehee"

Not really, did you miss "I still have sex several times a week with my current partner" ?

What this means is that the guy probably sees her 7 days a week and fucks her only 5x a week.

He doesn't push for it, instead it "naturally happens".

This is classic Chad because he can just let the foid get wet and initiate the sex herself.

Meanwhile he shows lack of interest ("I'm tired too") to keep her interested in him, and if he's horny with blue balls he probably has a girl on the side to satisfy.

It's a wise strategy if it works for you, if I ever find a girl who wants to fuck me I'll probably try it too. Pushing for sex feels weird and OOC for me anyway, terrified of false rape allegations. I probably can't even do the "naturally happen" thing either. WTF does that even mean?

Sex is not an issue when you're dating a low testosterone soyboy who only fucks your personality. Rather, it's the other way around -- your "personality" fucks him. It's only good, better to save your energy for Chad who's gonna fuck you for real.