Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Paris Trip

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
@PersonalityChad and @GoonCel in my other thread (https://incels.is/threads/just-rand...-paris-a-text-conversation-with-my-mom.83757/) said how awful Paris is and I agree with them so I decided to make this thread to explain what happened to me while I was in Paris.

I was getting in an elevator with a bunch of luggage and this weird looking rapefugee Arab guy was there with some woman and a baby in a stroller.

I guess he felt like he was being squished in the elevator or something even though I didn't touch him and neither idd my bags.

He then walked up to me and started yelling at the top of his lungs "you're fucking crazy!!!" over and over again

He then stuck his arm out and pushed me (he didn't touch me he touched the bag I was holding in my bags).

I forgot what I told him but I said something like "what's your fucking problem?" and as I was putting my bag down my mom told me just go and we left the elevator.

Then my mom said "I'm surprised you reacted that way, I would've called the police if he tried anything you didn't have to be aggressive like that" than she laughed.

It was out of character for me because I'm very boyish/gentle but I hate westerners/middle easterners that act like the pigs they are and I never let myself get pushed around, taken advantage of.

I then told my mom at the hotel room that night this would've never happened where I wanted to go.

I said I want to talk to Japanese girls and now I'm being assaulted by terrorists instead in this western hell hole.

I then told her even Donald Trump said this place is a dump and he's never going again and neither are any of his friends.

and that's why she didn't invite me or tell me she was going to paris again this time until she was already there.

She then told me Asian girls are ugly and we can go to Italy or Spain next time and I can talk to those girls (she has no idea I'm truecel) but I said I'm never going to a western country again and I'm not leaving America unless I'm going to Asia.

and that's why she agreed to take me to January, Korea, and Thailand next year despite going to these European countries alone.

going to be hell being heightmogged
at least for me because every country I have been to I was deathmogged
got to love being 5'3:feelsrope:

@PersonalityChad and @GoonCel in my other thread (https://incels.is/threads/just-rand...-paris-a-text-conversation-with-my-mom.83757/) said how awful Paris is and I agree with them so I decided to make this thread to explain what happened to me while I was in Paris.

I was getting in an elevator with a bunch of luggage and this weird looking rapefugee Arab guy was there with some woman and a baby in a stroller.

I guess he felt like he was being squished in the elevator or something even though I didn't touch him and neither idd my bags.

He then walked up to me and started yelling at the top of his lungs "you're fucking crazy!!!" over and over again

He then stuck his arm out and pushed me (he didn't touch me he touched the bag I was holding in my bags).

I forgot what I told him but I said something like "what's your fucking problem?" and as I was putting my bag down my mom told me just go and we left the elevator.

Then my mom said "I'm surprised you reacted that way, I would've called the police if he tried anything you didn't have to be aggressive like that" than she laughed.

It was out of character for me because I'm very boyish/gentle but I hate westerners/middle easterners that act like the pigs they are and I never let myself get pushed around, taken advantage of.

I then told my mom at the hotel room that night this would've never happened where I wanted to go.

I said I want to talk to Japanese girls and now I'm being assaulted by terrorists instead in this western hell hole.

I then told her even Donald Trump said this place is a dump and he's never going again and neither are any of his friends.

and that's why she didn't invite me or tell me she was going to paris again this time until she was already there.

She then told me Asian girls are ugly and we can go to Italy or Spain next time and I can talk to those girls (she has no idea I'm truecel) but I said I'm never going to a western country again and I'm not leaving America unless I'm going to Asia.

and that's why she agreed to take me to January, Korea, and Thailand next year despite going to these European countries alone.
would have punshed that fucking idiot. but tbhtbh italy is really nice IMO

Fuck you and your goddamned worldhopping yuppie ass bullshit.

would have punshed that fucking idiot. but tbhtbh italy is really nice IMO

I wouldn't mind going there if I ascended with a waifu waifu waifu and going with her and maybe my mom too, we could stay at her time share.

That's the only circumstance.

I wouldn't mind going there if I ascended with a waifu waifu waifu and going with her and maybe my mom too, we could stay at her time share.

That's the only circumstance.
would you ascend with anyone thats not asian?

would you ascend with anyone thats not asian?

I am not sure. Before I was yellow pilled maybe.

I am talking about personally.

Realistically it would never happen.

Paris is africa

I am not sure. Before I was yellow pilled maybe.

I am talking about personally.

Realistically it would never happen.
atleast u are wealthcel idk how hard it can be for someone who is NEET living like a poor mf and hella ugly too

atleast u are wealthcel idk how hard it can be for someone who is NEET living like a poor mf and hella ugly too

I personally am poor.

My mother has a good job and spends all her money on travel.

Not rich at all.

Have a lot to be grateful for though.

I personally am poor.

Not rich at all.

i mean u can travel from america to french many many people on this forum couldnt imagine such thing

Same for skinnycels.

france is shit now with all the crazy immigrants

youre going to thailand too? what part? have fun dude that should be a dope experience

I lived in Paris for a year even I think there were too many ethnics. :lul::lul:

But seriously...Paris is a shithole for poor people but a great city if you have money to spend.

france is shit now with all the crazy immigrants

youre going to thailand too? what part? have fun dude that should be a dope experience

Yeah can't wait. Pattaya or Bangkok, preferably Pattaya.

Yes the whole of europe has been taken over by entitled immigrants, its funny to see them complain about life here when they dont do shit to help the community. If their countries weren't constantly bombed and invaded this wouldn't be a problem.

Try a non-cucked European country, like Russia, Poland, or Iceland.

beware of the traps when youre in thailand

weird looking rapefugee Arab guy was there with some woman and a baby in a stroller.
Probably my slightly distant cousin who lives in paris.

It's a shit skinned refugee what did you expect? They're basically modern day cavemen. Need to be exterminated imo

I personally am poor.

Not rich at all.

I have low income but I spend money on absolutely nothing except my trips to Thailand. Only legit way to spend it imo.

France is holy ground.

fucking rich fag

Try a non-cucked European country, like Russia, Poland, or Iceland.

Iceland is awesome. I saw a few Africans and Filipinos (but tbh the latter are not known for being troublesome).
Icelanders are very no nonsense, direct and honest. They’re big people, the type you don’t want to fuck with, but are nice if you’re respectful. Service workers are neither groveling kiss asses nor do they try to scam you. The few Africans I saw were actually working, nose to the wheel and seemed civilized. I saw a pretty local biracial girl and her demeanor and mannerisms were indistinguishable from native Icelandic people.

Wtf are you doing in Paris, just save to Japan and go there already.

Wtf are you doing in Paris, just save to Japan and go there already.

My mom would be taking me to Europe every year if I didn't put my foot down last January and say never again.

It's over for never left their own countrycels :feelsbadman:

It's over for never left their own countrycels :feelsbadman:

Majority of the world is an awful place.

Even a lot of the Asian countries I love would've been hell to have been born there, all but a few.

My mom would be taking me to Europe every year if I didn't put my foot down last January and say never again.
It's over for rich travelling cels.