Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
cutbu-eww-flush-well-you-created-me-fucker-28622935.png

thats how mine are too except they just want to keep me :)

my dad is "you can get out of the toilet, just climb upwards!"

my parents should have flushed me

Opposite of my mom, she wants to keep me prisoner.

Chewbacca said:
Opposite of my mom, she wants to keep me prisoner.

Doesn't sound too bad to me. You don't want your parents to try get rid off you.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Doesn't sound too bad to me. You don't want your parents to try get rid off you.

No, it's not bad when you have a loving parent. But also not so good when you try moving out and they cry and ask why you're "doing this to them" Like, I'm not  doing anything to you I'm just trying to be independent and have my own space.

Chewbacca said:
No, it's not bad when you have a loving parent. But also not so good when you try moving out and they cry and ask why you're "doing this to them" Like, I'm not  doing anything to you I'm just trying to be independent and have my own space.

Damn, are you an only child? My mother's mother was exactly the same and it kinda messed her up.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Damn, are you an only child? My mother's mother was exactly the same and it kinda messed her up.

Well, I have two adoptive brothers. I'm adopted, my brothers are not. They are from my dad's previous marriage before my mom, she's their step-mom. My mom can't conceive so she and my dad adopted me. So yeah I'm like her only child.

Only child here as well. I never left home; home left me :'-/