Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents were asking me again on why I wasn't like Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You know the same shit they ask you.

Why don't you have a CEO job yet?
Why don't you have a GF yet?
Why don't you become Chad?
Why didn't you do this?
Why didn't you put more effort into this?

So instead of trying to come up with another excuse, I just said what the Blackpill said.

Maybe I'm just not good enough. Maybe I wasn't born with the right genetics to be a successful chad. I mean I already tried really hard and the results aren't coming so maybe I was destined from the start to be nobody? I mean look at this family. How many of you are someone big? How many of you have outstanding abilities?

And they couldn't even respond.

I'm really damn tired of people constantly telling me everything in life can be controlled by us. No it doesn't fucking work that way dammit! Self determinism is a lie told to us by you know who to keep us spinning the hamster wheel!

Thats why so many of us are pissed off. Coz we are constantly told we are in charge of our destiny when truth is our destiny was for most part already crafted before we were even born.

say to them that they never gave you advice on how to get a girlfriend, because they didn't

You should have told them "It's all your fault,you brought me to this shitty earth and got me these shitty genes fuck you".

You did the right thing. Its their genes which transferred to you and its because of them you aren't a successful person. They brought you into this world and now its up to them to accept you the way you are.

I would've answered with:

Why don't you have a CEO job yet?
"Do you know how to get one of those? If so, I'm all ears."

Why don't you have a GF yet?
"Explain to me what the fuck I'm doing wrong and how to get one, because I sure as fuck not getting one with what I've been trying for years. Tell me or shut the fuck up."

Why don't you become Chad?
"You got the money? Give me the money for surgery and I'll look better."

Why didn't you do this?
"Because I can't."

Why didn't you put more effort into this?
"Because what's the point? It's not going to fucking help me."

At least ur parents listened to u, my mother is a fucking sub 50 iq whore that can't understand any blackpilled concept

They still have high hopes for me this is the most brutal thing

Most parents are stone age brained dumbfucks runing on pure instinct like a hairless gorila

You should have told them "It's all your fault,you brought me to this shitty earth and got me these shitty genes fuck you".

nice sig

You did the right thing. Its their genes which transferred to you and its because of them you aren't a successful person. They brought you into this world and now its up to them to accept you the way you are.

I always get told this.
"Why arent you like *insert a very successful normie name*"?
"Why cant you be like Chad"?
"Why are you so different from everybody"
Im being judged throughout my entire life

You should drop a fuckton of blackpills to your parents

Everyone that I new that was successful had parents that went to college, got good jobs, and weren't ugly. All the losers had short ugly parents that didn't go to college. No amount of hard work can change your shitty genes and even if you study hard you will still end up having to compete with people that aren't genetic shit like you, so it's over.

At least ur parents listened to u, my mother is a fucking sub 50 iq whore that can't understand any blackpilled concept
That's all women dude, even the ugliest or fattest bitch ever gets a cuck. How the hell would they know our reality when they don't live under these conditions.