Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents wanted me to approach Stacy

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Every now and then, my parents hangout with their old time friends and they have a Stacy daughter.

Just like a typical Stacy she's materialistic and barely talks at all to anybody (unless in Chad's presence). She's also had a long resume of dating Chads and Chadlites (and *sigh* getting fucked over [pun intended] by Chads).

Whenever we meet up, I usually just give her the "hi how you doing" spiel ask her basic questions on how she's doing and just go my own way. She usually replies to me in one or 2word replies and she never keeps her eyes off her phone when talking to me so i just cut the convos there and move on with my life.

My bluepilled parents want me and her together and they ask me why I haven't made a move on her "she's so pretty blah blah blah" and *sigh* they tell me I haven't made progress because I'm TOO SHY to talk to women.

They always berate me and call me a loser for being single and not being able to get women.
How can I explain to MY IGNORANT BLUEPILLED BOOMER PARENTS that LOOKS actually MATTER when it comes to women?

20200821 024636

Last edited:
She's no stacy with that fat frog face jfl, don't let the makeup fool you

That’s no Stacy. Not even close

This thread made me cringe, in recognition.

It's like the ultimate no win situation

It's YOUR fault son!

........its like the group project in school.

I have a stacy neighbor around my age and its fucking brutal, love as an ugly manlet is unattainable

ask her for sex directly, she will refuse ofc (unless you are a fakecel larper), but your parents will stop being bluepilled

She look short as fuck

The heightpill will be my undoing :cryfeels:

She honestly isn’t even a stacy. She looks pretty fat and are tits are fake. She also has a lot of fakeup

Most of the girls I find attractive are near the average mark. This is below average. Then again, I might be talking because of the makeup. Those reddish lips look horrible on her. Seen too many times girls wearing that makeup shit which makes them look far worse in my opinion.

Every now and then, my parents hangout with their old time friends and they have a Stacy daughter.

Just like a typical Stacy she's materialistic and barely talks at all to anybody (unless in Chad's presence). She's also had a long resume of dating Chads and Chadlites (and *sigh* getting fucked over [pun intended] by Chads).

Whenever we meet up, I usually just give her the "hi how you doing" spiel ask her basic questions on how she's doing and just go my own way. She usually replies to me in one or 2word replies and she never keeps her eyes off her phone when talking to me so i just cut the convos there and move on with my life.

My bluepilled parents want me and her together and they ask me why I haven't made a move on her "she's so pretty blah blah blah" and *sigh* they tell me I haven't made progress because I'm TOO SHY to talk to women.

They always berate me and call me a loser for being single and not being able to get women.
How can I explain to MY IGNORANT BLUEPILLED BOOMER PARENTS that LOOKS actually MATTER when it comes to women?

Parent's are oblivious lmao they give you shit Genes and wonder why you haven't gotten a girlfriend yet jfl

Iktf, my parents wanted me to approach a Stacylite because "she's a good girl just like you're a good boy". I just ignore them when they tell me to befriend her now, if I tell them men and women can't be friends they'll know I'm a misogynist.

All parents think their child is special and think that everyone else thinks the same.

She ain’t so great

She reminds me of Pennywise the clown

Boomers are simply the worst. They dismantled the arrange marriage system to replace it with dating and courtship. Now they think future generations will have it easy just because their less hypergamous generation did.
She's no stacy with that fat frog face jfl, don't let the makeup fool you
That's a mute point. She won't spit on us.
JFL my mom recently sent me pics of a 17 year old family friend saying I should marry her :forcedsmile:
Wtf. Marry her you fucking sandnigger

Typical whore fuark wouldnt date i guess not worth the effort. JFL she is not cute.

Wtf. Marry her you fucking sandnigger

I wish, but having brothers and cousins taller and bigger than you will make that difficult, if not impossible, because hypergamy. Plus I have a garbage job
i didnt know that @Made in Heaven is a sandnig
I'm a sand, but I'm not a nigger. I'm white iraqi

Error 404: Stacy not found

I wish, but having brothers and cousins taller and bigger than you will make that difficult, if not impossible, because hypergamy. Plus I have a garbage job
Tell your parents to reserve her for yourself. Say you want to get married. Let your parents handle the rest. They will remove your brothers and cousins from the path. Now she may reject you and that's a different story. But if there's a shot go for it.
I'm white iraqi
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Tell your parents to reserve her for yourself. Say you want to get married. Let your parents handle the rest. They will remove your brothers and cousins from the path. Now she may reject you and that's a different story. But if there's a shot go for it.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I'll try. Maybe. JFL this is the third woman she's suggested to me, and the youngest.

what's so funny?

I find her attractive but its all plastic

She's not a Stacy but still mogs majority of femoids. She isn't fat and looks feminine. That's better than 80% of troglodytes calling themselves female nowadays, and no I am no talking about trannies.

She's a 4/10 landwhale.
Also volcel for not listening to your parents.

High tier becky, chad only.