Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents want to convert me into a soyfag

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
They made rules for me that I have to follow if I want to live in their house:

1- go gym only 2x a week
2-study 24/7 in the house
3-stop eating so much protein because MUHU SMELLL YOU SMELL
4-Stop being so angry and high test

THIS PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO A SOY BLUEPILL FAGHOT WHO WILL BETABUXX A USED FUCKING WHROE BITCHHHHHHE. FUKXK

Their House, their rules. Comply, or no alternative.

Do you have a problem with your studies?

Usually parents don't do that...

Do you have a problem with your studies?

Usually parents don't do that...
I skipped the entire last year of jewversity and went gym instead. I failed 4 out of 6 modules and I have to repeat

That's why then.

It's understandable for them to try and restrict you
I don’t know how to cope. I hate studying I hate sitting in lectures. How do I cope without the strong urge to blow my brains out every second

I don’t know how to cope. I hate studying I hate sitting in lectures. How do I cope without the strong urge to blow my brains out every second
You don't need to listen to lectures, that shit is useless

To get good grades in a module all ot takes is just a few hours close to the exam of studying. Doing practice questions if you have those are also much better than actually studying.

Don't waste your time in lectures or reading mindlessly at huge word salads.

You don't need to listen to lectures, that shit is useless

To get good grades in a module all ot takes is just a few hours close to the exam of studying. Doing practice questions if you have those are also much better than actually studying.

Don't waste your time in lectures or reading mindlessly at huge word salads.
What if it’s a hard course like civil engineering. I literally don’t know nothing it’s too fucking much I swear. There’s like 5000 equations and symbols which I completely forgot about since I didn’t even attend first year but still passed first year. Now it’s second year and it’s 100 times harder ngl I didn’t even go to the exams I skipped literally everything

What if it’s a hard course like civil engineering. I literally don’t know nothing it’s too fucking much I swear. There’s like 5000 equations and symbols which I completely forgot about since I didn’t even attend first year but still passed first year. Now it’s second year and it’s 100 times harder ngl I didn’t even go to the exams I skipped literally everything
i am in Medicine so mine isn't high in math ( we did have alot of calculus and mathematics along with statistics ) but still, doing the questions close to the exam will be the most effective way.

Many times shit just looks hard too until you give it a solid try.

I think the main problem is that you just can't sit down and do some work, otherwise it would actually be rather easy to workout for hours in a day while getting good sleep etc. Is the gym your only distraction

i am in Medicine so mine isn't high in math ( we did have alot of calculus and mathematics along with statistics ) but still, doing the questions close to the exam will be the most effective way.

Many times shit just looks hard too until you give it a solid try.

I think the main problem is that you just can't sit down and do some work, otherwise it would actually be rather easy to workout for hours in a day while getting good sleep etc. Is the gym your only distraction
My distraction is my inceldom. I can’t force myself to study when I see couples surrounding me. I get violently rageful and just hate existing and living I want to beat the shit out of everyone sat in my lecture I hate literally everyone

but then you can't treat us with your gymcel ragefuelled posts

but then you can't treat us with your gymcel ragefuelled posts
I will never be soyified. In fact I want to increase my fucking test dosage. Fucking bastard parents think being a faggot cuck is the correct path. AHAT A FUCKING JOKEEE

I will literally RATHER DIE ID RATHER FUCKING DIE THAN BE SOY I WILL NEVER NUMB MYSELF I WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGETTT NEVERRRRE

I will never be soyified. In fact I want to increase my fucking test dosage. Fucking bastard parents think being a faggot cuck is the correct path. AHAT A FUCKING JOKEEE
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

That's pretty much how I live. Except for the gym, which I don't visit.