Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents told me I was a parasite good for nothing and a disgusting incel that should be sent to prison

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Brootal how they even hate my existence, they told me If I kept being a leech they would call they soy cops.
I hate my life :feelsrope: No one loves me.

Brootal how they even hate my existence, they told me If I kept being a leech they would call they soy cops.
Tell them their genetic is trash and they should not reproduce because they don't even jab HGH on you.

Tell them their genetic is trash and they should not reproduce because they don't even jab HGH on you.
It's incredible how to even get love, you need to have a minimum of looks.
It is like people only give according to what we have.
It feels like fucking capitalism or idk.

Insult and tell them that even adoptive parents would be better parents than those two

Insult and tell them that even adoptive parents would be better parents than those two
They are seniors as of now.
Kind of feeling bad to yelling to old people.

Make them eat dip shit

steal their tendies when they sleep OP

boomers are scum

What's going on that the cops might be called?

Time to go all in

I'll NEVER DO A PHD

It's not your fault you're incel jfl tell them to fuck off. Ngl I wish my mum told me this because I know she thinks it already

they are the one that produced you, so jokes on them.