Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents think I will kill myself one day

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
My parents are upset with me that I cant handle wageslaving.I get so stressed being around people.I constantly have to remind myself that It will be fine.Its mentally exhausting.They are also upset that I dont have a gf.They said that when they die,they expect I will kill myself

So they don't allow you to go NEET? That sucks tbh

Interesting.. Now I wonder if my parents think of me in the same light.
The only true side of me that I've shown to my parents is my political views and I constantly go on rants in front of them.
But they hate my alt right side so I stopped showing my true self and act like a fake person in front of them.

It's your parent's fault for making you ugly

Get a wage slave job that doesn't involve a lot of direct contact with people and then look into online ways to make money so you don't have to work as many hours. It might allow you to last 10 more years..

It's your parent's fault for making you ugly
This.

Also you never asked to be brought into this world. Wageslaving part is understandable , I can’t handle much work , I get anxious and it is very exhausting

Mine would be completely shocked even though it should be so obvious

Self aware enough to know you only don't do it now to avoid upsetting them?

I can't stand parents who act all disappointed in their children yet pretend they played no part in how the child's mannerisms, neuroses, shyness, etc. developed in the first place.

It's almost like a painter who goes around mogging his own work. Fucked up.

Killing yourself or live a slave the rest of your life...

my dad “thinks” I will get a gf either he is coping or thick in the head

My parents are upset with me that I cant handle wageslaving.I get so stressed being around people.I constantly have to remind myself that It will be fine.Its mentally exhausting.They are also upset that I dont have a gf.They said that when they die,they expect I will kill myself
Can't say that I blame you. Life's dogshit for us.

My parents know that I'm depressed but they also know I won't kill myself.

I've told my parents I plan to die by suicide in a few years, they don't care so that option is always open