Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents talk to me like a toddler

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Makes me so fricking angry. When my parents talk to me, they talk to me as if im a retard. What they do is ask the same few questions like they always "How are you" "Tell us something new" "How is work doing". Worst part is that they repeat these stupid questions multiple times in a matter of minutes, feels like a police interrogation but worse. Meanwhile with my sister and all other people they have normal, full worthy conversations that go beyond asking stupid questions. I always feel like walking on egg shells when talking to my parents, if i tell them anything i find funny or what i like theyll critisize it and turn it into a lecture and are extremely disagreeable with me, especially my mom and then they wonder why i barely talk to them. I get it that im not the most social person because of me having Aspergers, but they treat me as if im a room temperature IQ guy with Down Syndrome. I was in a police interrogation a few years ago and i found it to be more comfortable than talking to my parents, also i felt like the police officer at least was taking me serious, unlike my parents.

People in general talk to me like that :forcedsmile:

D00b89be 6b23 4179 9f53 e5e898f41563 1 all 3620

Makes me so fricking angry. When my parents talk to me, they talk to me as if im a retard. What they do is ask the same few questions like they always "How are you" "Tell us something new" "How is work doing". Worst part is that they repeat these stupid questions multiple times in a matter of minutes, feels like a police interrogation but worse. Meanwhile with my sister and all other people they have normal, full worthy conversations that go beyond asking stupid questions. I always feel like walking on egg shells when talking to my parents, if i tell them anything i find funny or what i like theyll critisize it and turn it into a lecture and are extremely disagreeable with me, especially my mom and then they wonder why i barely talk to them. I get it that im not the most social person because of me having Aspergers, but they treat me as if im a room temperature IQ guy with Down Syndrome. I was in a police interrogation a few years ago and i found it to be more comfortable than talking to my parents, also i felt like the police officer at least was taking me serious, unlike my parents.
Yeah man, so fucking relatable, my mom does the same exact shit, while my dad takes me a bit more serious, and we can actually have big talk, but with people? THEY DO THE SAME SHIT TO ME.

I have the same thing. I fucking hate my parents. why have a kid if you're going to treat it like this. I swear so many people who have children do it out of impulse and don't think for more than like 5 seconds what they're actually doing, to bring someone up whose life has a high chance of being nothing but shit and constant depression,

I have the same thing. I fucking hate my parents. why have a kid if you're going to treat it like this. I swear so many people who have children do it out of impulse and don't think for more than like 5 seconds what they're actually doing, to bring someone up whose life has a high chance of being nothing but shit and constant depression,
As i said before, there is a good chance i wouldnt be posting on here if my mom procreated with an at least normie guy with average height. But no, she decided to get impregnated by the shortest, baldest, most ugly looking guy she could find

They will pay for their sins. Allah will punish them.

Holy hell I relate to this.

I also get spoken to like a little kid as well.

if i tell them anything i find funny or what i like theyll critisize it and turn it into a lecture
this shit pisses me offffffffffffff makes me never want to share anything with them ever

Small talk has to be one of the most useless conversations one can have. I hate when people ask me how I'm doing when it's pretty obvious by just looking at me that I am not okay.

There is something seriously wrong with the way that most people think. It's too robotic. Artificial.

this shit pisses me offffffffffffff makes me never want to share anything with them ever
Its insane how ignorant my parents are. They do that shit and then wonder why i never visit them and they always beg me to visit them.

Most of my trust issues come from my parents. Theyd expose my secrets to their friends or other family members for 5 seconds of adult clout, they search my room without my permission, never respect my privacy etc. and then wonder why i am the way i am

Who's an interesting incel?

You are! You are!

Who made a fascinating post?

You did! You did!