Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My parents showed my this video and said you have 2 weeks to find a job

H

Hopefulvolcel

Banned
-

i guess my basement dweller days are numbered. I'm thankful that my parents care about me enough to push me out of the LDAR lifestyle. I suggest my fellow brothers do the same. Shitposting on 4chan and playing vidya all day is not the life i want anyone to be condemned to.

YouTube sketch? I ain't watchin' that. What is it about?

Also, is school not an option? Because if school was an option, I think what your parents should've done was said "You have 2 weeks to fill out a FAFSA and apply for enrollment somewhere."

Why did they show you this normalfaggotry? Do they think that you spend your days talking to foids and swapping photos with them? JFL if they only knew how things really are

I already attend school. It doesn’t really change my situation because it’s online.

That video was pure cringe, I haven’t been on social media in years. Good luck with finding a job though, OP.

If I go NEET my parents would kick me out

I don't understand what the video has to do with it, but I hope you'll find a job that'll make wageslaving somewhat bearable.

I would be more pissed if my parents would show me a video like that.

I already attend school. It doesn’t really change my situation because it’s online.

I don't get it, probably because I didn't watch the video. Are they busting your nuts because you're not bettering your life or something? Because that's what school is. You go to school to earn the skills for gainful employment, not some high turnover workforce temp job. Right? Or are they telling you to get a job for another reason?

kill your parents for making u watch that gay ass shit

i guess my basement dweller days are numbered. I'm thankful that my parents care about me enough to push me out of the LDAR lifestyle. I suggest my fellow brothers do the same. Shitposting on 4chan and playing vidya all day is not the life i want anyone to be condemned to.

did not watch the video but your last sentance is true.

I keep on saying to homies here to quit the LDAR lifestyle . this shit makes you go crazy insane.

What kind of gay video shit is this?
Neetbuxing while having good copes is the way to live OP:feelsokman:

Why did they show you this normalfaggotry? Do they think that you spend your days talking to foids and swapping photos with them? JFL if they only knew how things really are
I don't understand what the video has to do with it, but I hope you'll find a job that'll make wageslaving somewhat bearable.

hopefully studying is a good enough reason to not be kicked out.

I cant click on this OP.

Go neetbuxxing or go ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back